•9•

•°•

.•°•.•°•..•°•.

The three of us shuffle into his office and he closes the door behind us.

"Sit" he tells us.

We do as we're told and he sits in his desk leaning back with his arms folded.

"So girls. Want to tell me why your here?"

"Yes sir. Lilly here, attacked me in the locker room for no reason. I've always tried to be nice to her but she's just crazy"

I scoff. That's why your lip busted bitch.

"Lilly? is this true?"

"No sir it isn't. She's bullied me ever since freshman year. She's just never liked me I'm not sure why. My brother is here today and she approached me in the locker room and asked questions about him after she pushed me down, then she proceeded to say, and I quote, 'Honestly black people should still be slaves. Your all just niggers anyways', so I beat the shit outta her. I got tired of all the dents at my appearance and and the shoves into lockers. I got done with her bullshit and wasn't putting up with it anymore. So suspend me if you want I could care less"

"Sir what Lilly is saying is all true. I was there my locker is like so close to hers."

He thinks for a few seconds before speaking again.

"Lilly you have detention for two days, Angela your free to go, Lydia I will be contacting your parents and informing them of your four week suspension."

"WHAT FOUR WEEKS??? Omg look what you did you stupid bitch now I'll never get into Princeton. My dads gonna kill me." She says and starts sobbing.

"Should have thought of that before being a bitch"

"Stop the swearing ladies"

He hands me a slip and me and Angela walk out of the office, leaving the principal and a wailing girl.

The bell rings and the school gets dismissed.

We go to the locker room to grab our stuff. I gave Angela my number before I headed to Elias's car.

He greets me and we go and get food before heading back to the mansion.

He tried to get chick-fil-a but I begged him to get McDonald's and when he tried to refuse I told him that I'm pregnant and it's what I'm craving and he crashed.

I ordered a cheeseburger with a small fry, and a McFlurry while Elias ordered two double cheeseburgers, a large fry with a chocolate shake and order a happy meal for Levi.