•28•

•°•

.•°•.•°•.•°•.

I'm sitting in the auction. I've 'bought' ten girls right now all ages ranging from eleven to twenty-five. These men here are so sick. It's been a few weeks since lilly gave birth. She said she loves it but I can tell she's struggling a little. I help out as much as I can and Angela is always there to help her.

"Ale we're almost ready." Angelo speaks into my ear piece.

"Begin when you are" I whisper quietly. I look up through the glass, the mask covering my face. I see the smallest little girl no older than three years old. I'm so disgusted at the fact they could try and sell such a little baby.

"This little gems name is Emma. She's three, has great hips, and will mature nicely. Do a spin for me honey" the lady speaks with a smile on her face. The baby spins in the two piece swim suit she has on. If I wasn't so angry I would probably throw up. She's gonna be the first person I kill.

"We are ready capo" he says. I hear the shots going off in the background and I take that as my que. I stand, placing small black sticky bombs as I exit the gallery of disgusting men and make my way to the back. Following the lady as she ushers the little girl to the back.

"Don't scream or I'll kill you" I say placing my gun with a silencer on it to the back of her head. She's going to die anyways but she doesn't need to know that. "Walk" I command her and she does so with her hands up shaking.

"P-plea-" once we're out of the view of the girls I shoot her. I go back to the girls. The three year old is being held by the twenty-five year old that I 'agreed' to buy.

"Don't kill my daughter okay? Kill me instead" she says with pleading eyes. She's her mom. That's even more sad.

"I'm not gonna kill you." An explosion sounds making a smile spread on my face.

"Let's get you out of here shall we? Follow me" I turn, I don't hear the feet of them behind me I turn back.

"How do I know you won't try and kill us?" The eldest questions again.

"My business is to help women and children who are and will be trafficked" I say trying to get her to trust me. She's obviously the mom of the group so whatever she says goes to these girls.

"So you won't kill us?"

"I help everyone find their family once they are saved. If they have no family I help them get back on their feet. If it's children they are sent to my orphanages I have stationed around the world. Since we are in Texas and I don't have one here, I'll send the children with no family to the one in Louisiana. We keeps tabs on all the people we rescue to make sure it doesn't happen again so when I say your safe now, believe me, your save." I finish and some of them are crying. The main one with the baby on her hip speaks.

"She's a twin, my baby girl on my hip. They took him away. Can you please find my baby?" Another explosion sounds and gun fire continues to ring out.

"I would love to help you but right now we do have to get you guys out of here so the building doesn't go up in flames with us in it. Follow me" as I turn again I hear their feet following behind me.

We turn a corner where Angelo and some others are waiting.

"Place sticky's in each and every room. Let them suffer" I say in Italian so the girls can't understand me. I lead them outside where a bunch of my female workers are outside waiting for the women and children with thermal blankets. They begin passing the blankets out as well as little water bottles and true nature bars.

"Once you have a blanket a water bottle and two of those nature bars get into the vans so we can transport you to the hospital. After your all checked out your family will be contacted or you will be placed into one of my hotels." I shout making sure they hear.

Unfortunately some flinch by the base in my voice but they'll heal. They fill at least two twelve seater vans and they pull off to the hospital.

"Angelo what's the status?" I question through the ear piece.

"They are all rounded up in the same room. Multiple sticky bombs in here. Ready to pull back."

"Ok get out. The city has likely heard the explosions so they will be here soon."

"Got it capo. On our way out now."

A few minutes later Angelo and the rest of my men exit the building. He hands me the detonator.

"LOAD IT UP" I yell. I'll explode it after we are all loaded so we can make a quick get away. They quickly load the armory again, putting each guns into place, placing the unused sticky bombs back and completing the puzzle.

I get into the back of the Range Rover with Angelo and my cars begin to pull away. I hear the sirens approaching and I press the button, setting off a giant explosion and killing each person inside. They deserved it.

"Angelo we have a three year old boy that was sold tonight at the auction before I got here. Get Jessica to tap into their systems and find out who bought him. He gets found tonight and that person dies tonight." I speak anger engulfing me as I think about it.

"Yes boss. Try to calm down brother. Anger is coming off of you like heat" he pulls out his phone dialing a quick number. He speaks through it to Jessica. She's our hacker. The best of the best. Trained by the American government so if she wanted to she could bring down the entire American economy. She's great.

"I'll stay here and find the boy, make sure all the children are returned to their families, and set up those with no family." He says as the car blazes past red lights, thankfully hitting no cars in the process.

We arrive to my private jet in no time and I'm on it telling them to fly.

"Welcome aboard sir, would you like anything to drink?" Shes exposing half of her chest.

"Go away before you have a hole in your head" this startles her because in a flash she's away and strapped into her designated chair.

This nap is gonna be good.

~~~

Myah xoxo