•1•

*10 weeks later* 12pm SATURDAY

                       .•°•.•°•.•°•.

I stare down at the pregnancy stick I took five minutes ago. I can't be pregnant. This baby can ruin me, I'm only eighteen and taking care of my brother. I can't have a baby.

I mean how the fuck did this even happen, the last time me and Ben fucked was that one night I was riding him, and I swear I gave him a condom. Right? I did. I mean it was ten weeks ago, he got a girlfriend so we stopped like we said we would.

But like, I gave him one, didn't I? I, I, holy shit, he didn't put one on because I was being a slut and hopped on top.

Holy shit I'm an idiot.

What if I never get accepted into Harvard or Yale. What if me having a baby is bad for their reputation. Oh my god oh my god. I'm ruined, I'm fucking ruined.

I snap myself out of the panic attack and prepare myself to tell my mom. She's going to fucking flip.

I walk into the living room with the test in my back pocket. Mom was sleeping on the couch with a beer in her hand.

"Um mom?" I whisper, scared she's going to hit me with the bottle like last time.

"Mom" I say a little louder hoping to draw her attention but still get no response.

"MOM"

"WHATTTTTT, WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

"I um I have to tell you something"

"Ok hurry up I don't want to look at you for more than I have to" she says taking a sip of her beer.

"I um"

"Spit it out"

"I-I'm p-pregnant?"

The long pause of silence told me she was pissed and was going to explode. I back away ready for the bottle to come flying at me.

"YOU DIRTY LITTLE WHORE, I CAN BARELY TAKE CARE OF YOU AND YOUR UNGRATEFUL BROTHER, HOW AM I GOING TO TAKE CARE OF ANOTHER BABY. YOU DUMB SLUT GET THE FUCK OUT RIGHT FUCKING NOW AND TAKE YOUR SORRY EXCUSE OF A BROTHER WITH YOU BEFORE I KILL YOU BOTH"

"I didn't mean to get pregnant though. I-"

"I didn't fucking ask, get the fuck out before I beat you"

"B-but mo-"

"I SAID GET OUT"

The bottles come flying my way, shattering on the wall behind me as I swiftly dodge out of the way and run into my room grabbing the duffle back from out under my bed.

Grabbing some clothes and some other items the went to Levi's room to grab him some clothes and diapers.

I grabbed his paw patrol backpack and then stuffed his toys and a few pairs of clothes in it with an extra pair of shoes and socks.