•16•

                        .•°•.•°•.•°•.

"Oh my god Lilly breakfast can not be that bad"

"You just wait. It's so embarrassing" I say as I slip Levi's shirt over his head.

I tried combed his hair without gel and just water but it didn't work so we left it poofy and combed out.

"Let's match today." She says as she raids my dresses to find two that are similar.

"Sure. Pick them and I'll go brush his teeth."

"Already found. Hurry up"

"Okay okay" I say going into the bathroom to help him brush his teeth.

"Smile for me"

His mouth opens to a big smile and I put the brush filled with paste onto his teeth and movie side to side. He doesn't have too many teeth but it's ok cuz he will.

As soon as I finish brushing his teeth I do my own making sure to use mouthwash to make sure it's fresh. I know I'm about to eat but after we go straight to school so I have floss and a mini bottle of mouthwash just incase. I walk out of the bathroom with Levi on my hip to see Angela dressed.

"Hurry and get dressed. Do you have any spare toothbrushes!" She voices making her way to the bathroom.

"There's a pack under the cabinet that was there before I got here." I tell her as I set Levi on the bed, giving him a toy and being to get dressed.

When she walks from the bathroom I'm dressed and we make our way down, making sure to turn off all the lights.

"Are you ready?" I say as we stand outside the door.

"Yep let's go" she says giddy. She is in for one.

I open the door with my free hand and step in. With Angela right behind me the men, besides Ale all stand.

"What the fuck" she whispers to me.

"I told you. Hello everyone"

"Welcome ladies" they say in unison.

"Holy hell. They aren't robots?" She says with a confused facial expression.

"No they aren't. Come" I say walking to my usual seat next to Alessandro.

"Lilly" he says

"Alessandro" I say is full name instead of the one I gave him, mirroring his tone. He doesn't get the nickname anymore. Not right now anyways. I place Levi in his seat and take mine. Angela sits in the only empty see that is across from me next to Angelo and Eli.

As soon as she sits everyone else scrambled to sit as well. I watch Angela's face as she becomes more confused.

"They're robots. I'm convinced." She mouths at me making me smile and shake my head.