•7•

•°•

.•°•.•°•..•°•.

I leave today. Yesterday when I told Lilly, she was not to fond of the idea of her basically alone but she's going to be fine with Elias.

I know what your thinking. He's my third in command he should be coming with, and your right, but I need someone here I know I can one hundred percent trust.

I head down to the dining hall where everyone accept Lilly and her brother are.

The men look my way and all greet me. I walk to my chair and sit.

"Angelo, make sure all of our bags are packed into the car after breakfast"

"Ok. So bro like remind me again why Lilly is staying with us?"

"Because she needed help and I was willing to help"

"Yes but normally you just put the girls in a room at one of the hotels, not our house"

"I've had a change in heart"

"Riiiight... so you don't find her attractive?"

"Correct."

"San, your lying. You may be my don but your also my best friend, since we were five, I know when your lying"

"No you don't because I'm clearly not."

"Keep telling yourself that"

Just then Lilly walks in and everyone besides me stands for her. I know how hypocritical of me to make a rule and not follow it. Well I don't have to follow rules.

She walks to her seat next to me and flashes a slight smile to me as she places Levi in his seat and sits as well.

Soon after the maids come out with seven plates and a small plate of pancakes cut up for Levi.

"Thank you" Lilly says as a tray is set in-front of her.

Aware of yesterdays events she takes the lid off and starts to eat and soon after everyone joins her.

I catch Donatello glaring at her every second he gets. He's probably mad about his finger and blames her.

He should blame himself because he's missing almost five fingers because of his mouth. He has got to learn one way or another.

No one dared to talk about how she's eating today. Quite frankly I'm not sure why they even said anything she doesn't eat messily.