•24•

•°•

.•°•.•°•.•°•.

The days they forced me to stay here quickly left and now I'm dressed and being wheeled out. Since she did break my leg and it isn't all the way healed, I need to use crutches. I want a wheelchair.

Angela fucked Angleo and Elias told me who his mystery man is. His name is Autunio. He's French or something but speaks English. I forgot when he said I would meet him but I can't wait.

"Ale I'm struggling. I don't know how to even be stable on these" I say, slowly making my way out the door to the car parked out front. His car.

In an instant the crutch slips from underneath me and I'm falling forward. A shriek leaves my mouth but before I fall I'm caught by hands wrapping around my chest.

Ale's hands.

He picks be up, and the crutches drop to the ground. He carry's me to the car before going back and grabbing the crutches from the ground.

"I'll get you a wheelchair." A smile spreads across my face.

"Thank you"

He closes my door before tossing the crutches in the trunk and hopping into his side.

"My mother is still here. As I said she was helping take care of Levi. She's expressed her eagerness to meet you. Said if your as cute as your brother then you two will get along nicely." I smile at that.

"Well she's in luck"

"She has no idea" he whispers more to himself.

The rest of the ride home was pretty much silent. He stopped and got me my usual order from McDonald's and ten boxes of pizza from and Italian owned business but that's about it.

We get out of the car and John comes and takes the car to the garage. Did you know this place holds almost one hundred cars? Who needs that many cars? And Elias said that wasn't even half the cars they have total.

Elias comes out and helps us with the pizzas, taking the other five from Ale. I struggle to get into the house with the crutches.

"Welcome home babe." He gives me a side hug before retreating back into the house, us in toe.

We go into the dinning hall, where Elias leads us. Everyone is here. From Aldo, Mary, etc.

"Welcome home!" They all shout. Streamers fly around the walls and confetti is shot into the air by multiple people.

I thank them with a smile on my face. I spot Levi in a play pin playing with Gianna, and two children looking to be the same age.

"Oh my gods she's beautiful Sandy. Look at her hair, and that skin tone, and those gorgeous gorgeous freckles. They obviously get it from one of their parents. Hi I'm Alessandro's mother Charline." A woman no older than my mom walks up to me, wrapping her arms around me.

"Oh ok hi" I say patting her back. "I'm Lilly. Nice to meet you Charline"

"You too honey. All he's ever done is talk about you when he texts and calls me. Those two in the pin with your brother are his sibling's. Arturo and Luna. They are twins. Five years of age. Thank gods though because they are near your little Levi's age which means they can have fun together all the time when we come and visit" I see where Eli gets it from.

"Mother let her breath." Ale says as he sets the rest of the pizzas on the table. The light music playing is a tune I recognize. It's an Italian song, the one playing as you walk the halls of this mansion. Ale told me it was called 'Ti amo' which means 'I love you' in Italian. The language is extremely similar to Spanish which I don't mind because I took Spanish in school but there are things I can't make out when he says them.

I hobble over to a chair, glad because I can not take these crutches for much longer. Why did she have to push me of all people. Then I just decided to sleep for a month like what.

The rest of the night is full of enjoyments and laughter, us making jokes and stuff people do at a party. I forgot what if feels like to actually have fun.

"Thank you for carrying him for me." I say as I hobble down the hall of the mansion to our room. Ale is beside me, holding Levi for me. We took an elevator. I didn't even know they had an elevator here.

He said it was built for his mother when she was pregnant with him so she didn't have to climb the many stairs. Then he said im welcome to it anytime. I was gonna use it anyways.

We get to my room door and I struggle to open it.

"I got it bello." That name. I melt each time I hear it. His hand reached forward, pushing the room door open.

Im the first to enter, him next and he stays behind me until I make it to my bed before setting Levi on the bed. He stirs a bit but Ale is quick to pat him back to sleep. Seems like someone learned a few things while I was away.

"I uh. Do you want to watch a movie with me? I don't plan to go to sleep anytime soon and Levi is asleep" I ask a bit nervous.

"Sure sure. Just one I have to rise early for my actual meetings to attend in town, about one of my hotels."

"Okay" the excitement in my voice may have been obvious but I quite care less.

He helps me down the bit of steps and over to the couch before grabbing the remote and plopping next to me. I mean it is your house go right ahead.

"Happy, sad, or scary?" He turns to me asking which I would prefer to watch.

"Scary, as long as it's comedy too so I'm not scared completely" A smile spreads across his lips.

"Of course bello"

He clicks to the app peacock and clicking on the movie Megan. I remember the preview for this movie. Angela, Mary, Eli, and I had ordered tickets for the day it came out. They went without me since I was preoccupied, in a coma.

I can feel myself slowly nodding off and I feel myself being carried to the bed and covered by blankets.

"I'm glad your okay bello. I'll see you tomorrow" He retreats from the room and in a moment I'm fast asleep.

~~~

Myah xoxo