Chapter 32 Strength and Weakness (18+)

"Gem!", Fourth's delight floats between their mutually loving mouths.

And the taste on their tongues also makes every other cell yearn for eternal symbiosis.

And Fourth is no longer willing to let their searching souls wait.

He rolls on his love and lets two hot bodies embrace each other as he feeds on the delicious taste of his one love.

A feeling of security flows through Gem's soul.

An unconditional love lies upon him, caressing every uncertain flutter of his insides with the tenderness of Free Love.

Fourth's warm body covers him while his lips and tongue show him his true words.

And Gem embraces the love that is given and destined for him.

"Fourth!" his soft bass drives every flush in Fourth's body into madness, "I need you!" he shows himself vulnerable.

And Fourth kisses the lips that are finally turned toward him.

And he looks Gem in the eyes.

To show himself completely free and naked.

Eyes that withhold nothing from his lover.

A look into the soul shall be given to him.

A loving and longing soul.

A hidden soul.

Gem shall see in his weak moment which unconditional soul will always love and strengthen him.

He shall see and let it fill him.

With the warmest seas of safety.

"I've seen it all before!" whispers Fourth into Gem's face softened with emotion, "I've always been there and seen it all!", Gem sees the vastness of that free soul, "Every woman, every ecstasy, every outrage!", Fourth's eyes blaze with colors Gem has never seen before.

And his heart races so fast against the strong chest that lies upon him.

"I was there when you left. I was there when you came back. I was always there, Gem!", Fourth's sound triggers a tingling avalanche, "You don't know how obsessed my soul is with you!", Fourth doesn't want to cover anything anymore, "You don't know what I've always had inside me!", he can't give up that breath for a moment more.

And he presses his lips to Gem's again.

And he allows his tongue to taste that again.

And he simply blasts himself free.

A possessed soul that reaches the heaven never hoped for.

Full of devotion and lust, Gem's breath is taken away.

With hot thrusts and sensual power.

Fourth devours the mouth of his eternally desired dream.

And Gem's bass prompts the possessed soul for more.

And his lips search for air when Fourth finally releases them.

"I've seen and felt it all before, Gem!", Fourth's words penetrate every sphere of his sea, "I've carried you inside me for so long. And my insides took everything I couldn't have. What the others had. What I wanted just for me," Fourth's hands wander after their targets.

And Gem's hair is grabbed with one hand, while the other reaches between their bodies for the longed-for object.

And Fourth enjoys the sight on Gem's face as he conquers his lust with obsessive strength.