Chapter 26 Barbecue Meat and Wood Dust

"Do you want me to bring you a chair?" the sweetest eyes in the universe are looking at Fourth, "How are you doing? Are you in a lot of pain?" he may be asked by the most sensual lips, "What are you drawing?", Gem wants to reach for the drawing book in his hand.

But Fourth has the book pressed protectively to his chest and he allows himself to be enchanted by Gem's bubbly care and curiosity.

He bites his lower lip and smiles so wide it hurts.

"P'Gun's salve has helped. Thanks for taking care of my butt!", Gem grins proudly at Fourth's reply, "Standing is still more comfortable than sitting. But, standing is also a good way for me to admire you!", Gem's grin turns into a take off at Fourth's deep stare, "And, what I draw is none of your business!", Fourth loves the pouting Bad Boy.

"Why is that?" he wants to reach for the pad again, "I love your drawings. You can't just keep them from me!", he really means it.

"No!", Fourth turns to the side, "I was just doodling something", he protects the book all the tighter to his chest.

And all the sketches, doodles and drawings in Fourth's secret drawing book pop into Gems head.

And his heart gets all heavy when Fourth wants to carry this part of their past just for himself.

"Fourth!", Gem now slowly approaches and rests his chin on Fourth's shoulder, "Did you perhaps draw me?", he gently asks.

And Fourth feels caught, but smoothly sticks to the truth.

"You're walking around here with your undershirt on. Those big wooden beams make your muscles swell up real good. And those sexy sweats!", Fourth murmurs in his face, "I dig watching you build and construct", he has to bend his face just a few inches to his shoulder.

And Fourth nose inhales a deep draught of his Bad Boy.

"Of course I'll draw you then! What more could my fingers want!" his soft purr brings Gem out of control.

A violent, sensual shiver tingles down his entire body.

And the tips of his feet send a clear impulse back into his mind.

"Show me your drawing! Show it to me!" pleads Gem from the heart.

And he gently guides his hand to the drawing book, and this time he is allowed to see the picture held undercover.

And Gem loses himself in the details of each stroke.

Everything can be seen and yet only he is the center of vision.

So much movement.

And Gem's naked torso, wearing delicate shading.

Gem blushes as he sees the sensual shadows cast by his muscles.

So this is how his love sees him.

And with each passing moment of wonder and admiration, Fourth feels more uncomfortable.

"That's enough!" he covers the image again, "Or you'll get even cockier, Bad Boy!" he chuckles, taking Gem's chin his comfortable hold.

He turns to him and smiles composedly.

"Go on, get to work!" he gestures with his face to the spot in the garden that is appointed and cultivated.

And Gem sighs deeply.

There he is again.

The Fourth, covering himself from him.

As if he only wants to look at him from the outside.