Chapter 27 Gems Bad Boy

"I think Pi Gun is right. There's something between Mark and Neo. I want so much for Mark to find happiness, too," Fourth's voice rings out as he fluffs up the blankets and settles into the big bed in the Jumpols' attic guest room.

The Tent of Devotion is not set up.

Gem insisted they sleep in the comfortable bed tonight.

"Your body needs restful rest!" he said, and Fourth nodded.

He doesn't care where or on what he sleeps.

The main thing is that Gem is with him.

His best friend is a sexy Bad Boy.

And now he's all his.

Fourth's happy grin was feasted on by Gem with amorous eyes as he shook their bed to fit.

And now he's knocking on Gem's side of the bed, inviting him to snuggle.

Even if by now Gem doesn't consider this bed as a place of devotion with Mark.

Even if he only feels gratitude and relief because he managed to finally win Fourth over.

A crucial aspect is now firmly entrenched in his possessive soul.

"Pi Gun has such perfect perception. He sees and feels people. I really believe he has a special gift," Fourth raves further, "I trust his judgment. He's someone who can always support you in life," he leans back and crosses his arms behind his head.

And that enchanted face is probably meant to scratch Gem's patience for good.

"Pi Gun this, Pi Gun that. Pi Gun is so great!", Gem grimly disguises his voice and finally climbs into bed, "I find Pi Gun so fascinating. Pi Gun has a very special gift. Pi Gun, mhmmmmm!", Fourth can only laugh at the poorly imitated voice.

"What's wrong with your voice, Bad Boy?" he immediately turns to sideways to Gem.

And his eyes shine big as his hand supports his head.

"Isn't it Bad Boy's deep voice that makes all the panties melt?", Fourth just can't keep his tips down.

"Since you're not wearing any panties, I guess I'll have to hit different notes!" that deep bass makes Fourth melt.

And Gem sees that color change in Fourth's eyes.

He's not getting away from him that fast.

"I guess I need to jog your memory," the Bad Boy just pounces on his naughty prey, "you really should know me better," Gem presses Fourth's hands right and left into the pillow.

And Fourth gets to feel his Bad Boy's adored body on him.

And now it's him, his voice ringing out in entirely new tones.

A squeak.

A gurgle.

A giggle.

And Fourth, who turns into a fanboy.

His crush.

His first love.

His hot Bad Boy.

Damn!

He is so crazy about him.

And those sounds coming out of him show way too much of his possessed soul.

Get a hold of yourself, Fourth!

And Gem shall get the next stab.

"I know you very well. All your looks and words. You know how to wrap other around your finger!", Fourth shows himself sublime, "The Bad Boy is irresistible!", he raises his eyebrows.