Chapter 15 Zeus

Every lightning, every thunder, every storm.

Every supreme emotion of the human and divine world.

The supreme god, the ruler of all gods himself.

The strength and courage of a god who once defeated his own father and freed life from the basest urges of destruction.

Zeus.

The youngest son of the Titans Kronos and Rhea.

Brother of the second strongest god Poseidon.

Let the oceans of life be protected by Poseidon.

Fourth thought he had found the way to calm his inner storms with Poseidon.

He felt saved by the wisdom and strength of the sea god.

But that day, he understood that it was not merely the oceans of his inner being that should be preserved from the storms of life.

While talking to Mark, he understood that life holds all the elements.

Water, earth, air and fire.

And all the stirrings of the human soul.

Everything and at all times.

He understood that there could be only one God by his side.

His God.

A gentle God of wisdom and wrath.

The strongest god of all gods.

His Zeus.

"Fourth, I know this is pretty spontaneous now. But you can't turn this down. I know how much you admire Professor Jumpol. Don't say no!", Mark tried to convince the handsome young man.

But Fourth's eyes only saw Gem's eyes.

He had given him that look.

And the words of his only love finally penetrated his soul.

Gem had looked into his soul and whispered this revelation to it.

Gentle and strong at the same time, he finally let Fourth's soul understand that there was a twist.

That he was indeed his.

His eternally desired and revered God wanted him.

"Fourth, are you listening to me?", Mark tried to catch that absent look, "The Jumpols are hosting a dinner. And I'd love to take you. They have a property in the little town of Nelson on the South Island of New Zealand. Near Abel-Tasman National Park, the arts flourish in all their crafts. You have to see it. Also, the professor is interested in your project. They want to have a new structure built in their gardens. And your Temple of Two Loving Souls has piqued the interest of the Jumpols. You must accompany me tonight. This is an incredible chance!", Poseidon tried to win him over.

And he managed that Fourth finally listened with awake eyes.

The Temple of Reflection and Love.

Gem's idea for their exchange project.

His thoughts and ideas flowed through Fourth's fingers and were drawn.

His Gem wants to build him this temple.

Gem.

And Fourth's heart began to pump so violently that he could only fight it with deep breathing.

So Professor Jumpol and his wife are interested in Gem's idea.

And Mark was now getting his attention.

"I'll ask my partner if he has time," he replied.

"I want you to have time. I want you to be my date for dinner!" persisted Mark.