Chapter 17 The Jumpols

"Thank you so much for the invitation. I am honored to meet you in person!", Fourth gestures to their culture.

Professor Off Jumpol is not a little amazed at the polite yet childlike delighted expression on Fourth's face.

Three men got out of the car and one of them ran straight to the role model he has revered for years.

Mark grinned while Gem just put on a cool look.

"Not so formal, please!", Off wants to untie Fourth's clasped hands, "You must be Fourth. Mark's told me a lot about you already," he smiles at the talented student, "And you are?" he looks over at Gem, who by now is looking more than cool.

His face seems frozen.

So Mark tells so much about Fourth.

"This is Gem, the Grandmaster of Construction!", Fourth introduces his second half, "He had both the idea for the Temple of Love and the craftsmanship to make it happen", Fourth's eyes gleam with pride.

Off reaches out to the second student and finally earns a smile from Gem.

"Don't be so modest, Fourth!", Mark just has to chime in, "You're the artist who can visualize all the ideas!", he puts his arm around Fourth's shoulder, "This is Fourth. You'll love his drawings, Off!", Mark smiles with sparkling eyes.

And that's exactly what Gem would be trying to do to him right now.

Before that, he'd break his arm, which is around Fourth's shoulder.

The guy is obviously bragging about calling Professor Jumpol by his first name, and he makes a move on his Fourth in front of Gem.

Gem's gaze colors and their professor knows that color too well.

Interesting.

A nodding luminary looks at these three young men with a smile on his face.

The gorgeous Fourth, just smirking sheepishly, in the midst of two young bulls wanting him.

Mark clearly has a crush on him.

Off was allowed to listen to so many gushes from his foster son.

Even if he tried to relate everything only to science, it became clear very quickly that there is still extra-scientific stuff floating between the lines.

Mark is quite smitten with Fourth.

And this Gem.

A grandmaster, that is.

Off knows this possessive look as too well.

How often has he been unable to restrain his own jealous inner dog?

How often does his gaze derail when his love is touched and ensnared?

And Fourth calls him a grandmaster.

Very interesting.

"Let's go inside! I want to introduce you to my better half!", Off puts his hand on his fellow sufferer's shoulder, "Come, Gem! I'm glad to meet you!", he gives him his attention while walking with him towards their big mansion.

Fourth is amazed and somewhat envious of Gem now, after all.

Yes, he is his grandmaster.

But Professor Jumpol should also please pay attention to him.

He also wants to have the arm of his role model put around his shoulder.

Instead, Mark's arm still lies there.

He leads him behind his two revered men through the large reception area of the front garden.

Glorious sunlight hits lush green meadows.