Chapter 2 Photo gallery

"You're taking longer than any chick!" grumbles Gem impatiently from behind the bathroom door.

First he's telling Fourth to get dressed up, then Bad Boy grumbles about taking his time.

What he'll wear, he was quick to point out.

Black jeans.

Black shirt.

And as learned from the master, one button too many undone.

"The ladies love it when your chest is implied to be visible!", Gem always positions his silver chain on his skin.

And Fourth smiles as he looks at his reflection.

And he moves a little to observe this gap more closely.

At first glance, you can see just a little more skin under the hollow on his neck.

Down his Adam's apple to the shadow that hints at the area between his pecs.

But every smooth movement allows a glimpse.

His collarbone.

The slight rise to his muscles.

That contrast.

Black fabric against warm skin.

Fourth nods and looks back up at his face.

Nothing to grumble about.

He winks to himself and laughs.

"What are you doing in there?" knocks Gem impatiently now, "I hear you laughing. Are you watching something right now?" he grumbles.

"I'm admiring my good looks!" retorts Fourth, amused, "It's just that my hair just won't sit!" he grimaces as he sees the black splendor standing quite wildly in all directions.

"Let me in! Let the expert have a go!", Gem tries to open the door.

"It's okay!", Fourth unlocks the door and suddenly finds himself standing in front of his best friend.

Who admittedly looks stunning in his Bad Boy costume.

A feast for the eyes.

"Did you just come from a photo shoot?" asks Fourth, nodding in satisfaction as he looks up and down Gem's body.

He is in black.

But the fabric of his pants and shirt have a fine silver yarn woven into them.

Gossamer sparkles with slight movements.

And, of course, the manly chest, pearly white and strong.

Pearl white flows up to a cool, perfectly shaped face.

Edges and shadows in places that attract the senses.

Dark eyes that attest to a depth but grant no entrance.

And pitch black, full hair slicked back as always.

"Do you like what you see?" grins Gem cheekily.

"Now I feel underdressed again!", Fourth just grumbles to himself.

"Oh nonsense! You look great!", he gets a big smile, "No matter what you wear!", Gem winks cheekily, "And your hair looks pretty stylish!", the master inspects Fourth's gelled hair.

And his hand smooths some hair on the sides.

Plucks and pulls some strands at the top.

And finally reaches for Fourth's chin.

And gently turns the beautiful face right and left, inspecting every detail of his skin closely.

The large, warm eyes with a gentle sweep to their tips.