Chapter 20 Declaration of love

Knock, knock, knock.

When all thoughts want your attention at the same time.

When so many impulses enter the soul at once.

Gem's gaze travels jerkily along the door.

As if the wooden surface of this opening to Fourth should give him strength.

His heart is beating so wildly that he thinks he will soon lose consciousness.

With all his strength he tries to locate himself.

Here he stands now.

When Fourth invites him in, a new path begins.

And he is so afraid of not beeing enough for that path.

How is he supposed to bear this kiss?

How is Fourth supposed to forgive him for his past?

How is he supposed to cope with Mark showing him his immaturity like this?

How is he supposed to make Fourth happy?

And yet such an eternal flame of desire burns within him.

There is only Fourth.

And he wants to do it right.

Gem wants Fourth.

Even when he sees his own weaknesses so clearly.

"Gem, I had closed my eyes to my truth for years. And in doing so, I hurt the person I loved above all else. Always!", Gem should listen to the words of his professor, "I have not seen him and his beautiful love!", Off looked into the troubled eyes of his Nong, "And all the more intensely and deeply I can now perceive every moment of time with him", the eyes of Free Love in the Garden of Eden shone, "Gun shall experience even more intense love from me in every moment of time! I'll make up for everything! Until the end of time!", P'Off nodded and gave Gem a sincere smile, "Get what you will love and honor from now on!", he patted him on the shoulder.

And Gem's heart immediately began to pump even more wildly.

Knock, knock, knock.

Fourth peeks at the door, wanting it to open.

He is so desperate in his confused limbo.

P'Gun has really dedicated this room to sensual love with a lot of artistic talent.

This midnight blue covered double bed is sprinkled with fresh magnolia flowers.

He sits at the edge of the bed and inhales the essential oils fragrant in a lovingly decorated seashell container on the side table .

Musk.

And a bowl filled with various gliding oils for massaging the skin.

Fourth can well imagine how the atmosphere transforms even more sensually once all the large and small candles are lit.

P'Gun has also provided extra long matches for this.

He must have had a precise picture of the mood that should accompany Mark and Fourth in this room.

With Mark.

And, that now Gem is at the door.

Fourth can no longer push anything away.

No caves are still available to him.

All his feelings float on the surface of the water of his soul.

And he does want to invite him in.