Chapter 24 Truths

"Papiiiiiii!" floats Gun's loud delight in the atmosphere of engrossed planning.

Six men stand around a large garden table.

Several large rolls of paper must be held by skillful fingers in order to discuss the construction drawing and sketches from different perspectives.

"Neo, I'm begging you!", Professor Jumpol was really serious after breakfast, "I want you on the project! Why do you want to leave again?", Off wanted to stop him from leaving.

Neo kind of wanted to leave quickly.

There were enough experts on site anyway.

Studied people with the same interest.

"Pi Off, don't be angry with me! I have enough to do! You don't need me here!", he tried to convince the man he held in high esteem.

It was largely through Off's networks that he had been able to professionalize his carpentry business so much.

And the Jumpol couple has its own permanent place in his heart.

But today, somehow, Neo couldn't.

"Neo!", Off's face became very serious, "I want you with me! Me!", he stressed, "Do you understand?", he sought Neo's gaze.

After all, he saw that his escape had another reason.

This was all Gun's fault, after all.

Off could bite his cheek for that.

Why does he always have to interfere?

His beautiful little man loves to affect the lives of others.

And Neo saw Off's face brighten again, and a slight smile replaced the seriousness.

"And Gun also wants you to be part of the project. We wish it both!", Off then sounded much softer.

And Neo's heart convinced its restless flicker.

"It's an honor!" replied Neo, swallowing his discomfort.

So longer in a round with Mark after all.

Never had he thought he might find his presence uncomfortable.

Too many truths floating unspoken between them.

And Neo's impulse to flee is stopped by his P'Off.

And he is standing right now with them at the big planning table while Off speaks his truth.

"Papiiii!", Gun can only repeatedly let out the intense feeling at his husband's words.

Fourth's broad smile at this soon breaks the contours of his beautiful face.

He holds his heart with both hands and is filled with the messengers of love.

Professor Jumpol.

His great role model, whom he has admired from afar for years, grimaces after forming the sweetest words and his husband shouts out loud with love.

A sweet truth that he addresses to his beloved before all.

When he uses his professional passion to show love to his love.

And Fourth's heart clucks all the more because he feels the jealous gaze of the Bad Boy at his side keenly.

So many memories flash in Fourth's mind at this.

Gem was always so jealous when it came to this admired professor.

And he always made noise when Fourth wanted to watch the latest contribution to Off's projects via Youtube.