"No, I was not." I defended my younger self.

"Yes, you were." Leila pointed at you again, still laughing incredibly hard.

"Actually she wasn't." Kristie spoke up. All eyes were now on her, No one said anything, all waiting on her to elaborate further on her story.

"What do you mean 'she wasn't'?" Aitana looked at Kristie confused when Kristie took a bit too long to continue her story.

"Yeah, what do you mean by that, Kristie." I squinted my eyes at her, fearing what was to come.

"The day you met Sonnet." She simply said, satisfied with her answer until her eyes suddenly widened with realization.

"Oh and that time you played truth or dare with the boys team and smuggled drinks into your hotel room." She said with a proud smile.

The mouths of my friends dropped open. All of them looked at me in shock. In all the stories they had heard till now I was the quiet, shy girl so for them it was a bit hard to believe that I would smuggle drinks into my room along with some of the boys of the boys team.

"Okay, first how did you meet Sonnet and then I definitely want to hear that smuggling in drinks story." Sandra clapped her hands together all excited.

We were halfway through camp and I had to say that I was having a blast so far. I was walking back from the cafeteria towards my room that I was sharing with Mal when a tall blonde ran into me. She grabbed me by the arms, causing me to stop.

"I know this is gonna sound very weird but I need a favor." She looked into my eyes with a lot of determination.

"Excuse me?" I asked, a bit taken back by the gesture.

"I need a favor." She repeated again like that would explain everything.

"Uhm, okay." I said, not entirely sure what to say anyway. The blonde seemed to catch on that I was incredibly confused by all this and realized she needed to explain it further.

"I want to prank some of my friends but I need someone to play the victim and you look cute and innocent enough so they won't suspect a thing." She mentioned to me while clarifying what she actually meant.

"Okay." I agreed to her plan.

"You don't" she started but soon stopped once she processed what I said. "Wait, are you serious?"

"Yeah sure. I'll help you." I shrugged. A smile broke out on the blonde's face.

"Great! Thank you, thank you, thank you. I'm Emily Sonnett by the way." The blonde finally introduced herself.

"Eleanore Queen." I shook her held out hand and smiled at her.

"It's nice to meet you, Eleanore." Emily gave me a bright smile that instantly made me feel at ease.

"Likewise. So Emily, aren't there people your own age who wanna help with the prank?" I raised an eyebrow at her, trying to get a rise out of her.

"No, they're all scared that they're gonna get in trouble." She whined, making me laugh.

"So your next move is to bully someone younger than you, who is defenseless and probably is afraid to say no." I laughed. This time it successfully set her off. Her eyes immediately widened upon realization that she indeed may have pressured me into it.

"What? No. I didn't mean, I mean." She rambled which only made me laugh more.

"I'm kidding. I'm up for a good prank." I assured her,  putting an end to her suffering. She briefly looked at me like I had grown two heads before she snapped out of it.