Epilogue

" No no no please NO "
I wake up uttering these word with heavy breathing. It's wasn't first time that I woke up like that but this time I was afraid I immediately pick my phone from nightstand and call my friend  Belle " Pick up pick up " I was nervous " Please pick up the damn phone "

                    Fear was the only thing I'm feeling right now  when call was about to end belle  pick up the phone
I sigh in relief and said " Thank God bitch you pick up the phone I was worried " But I wasn't expecting the next think that happened " Hey I'm Belle's mother she ..... She is in hospital " Her mother said with shaky voice " Is she alright? What she is doing in hospital " I asked her mother. Deep inside I was hoping it maybe minor accident or something else. " She fell from......stairs.... Belle... I'm.. Sacred if something happened...... To her " Her mother said I can tell she was sobbing so was l ................

I fell a pain in my chest and I can't stop myself. So I asked my brother if he could  drive me  to the hospital he aggreed. And as far as possible we went to the hospital. As I entered in hospital I hugged Belle's Mom tightly and she start cring hardly. Her tear's start falling on my shoulder and I can fell it. I was  also about to cry , "Control Sarah,Control" I had no choice but to control my tears so I could give some morale  to Belle's Mom.................

  We are sitting in the  hospital now and this is exactly same what I saw in my dream and I THINK I CAN SEE FUTURE............

Hope You Enjoying Reading This Story......