planning

Sarah POV;
                     After spending sometime with my mom. I went to my room do my homework and watch a Movie....... I'm was just thinking about my life  when suddenly Kevin braged in my room..... "What are you doing?" He Asked........

                                                 " Nothing, Eating water" I said while laying on my bed....what do you want?...... I am just here to tell you About my exhibition of painting...... "Want to come?". "I love to come" I Said. " Ok! I'll pick you tomorrow at 5pm sharp" he said while closing the door

Kevin POV;
                     I was  just eating my snacks when someone call me..  Hey! is Kevin there?... "Yeah I am speaking" Who are you? I am Stuward... I want to tell you that me and my company saw your painting on web.... We love your work. I hope you have more paintings to show...... We want that you came in our studio and show your art to Youth........... " Really, I can't believe" Ok! I will definitely come" I said with excitement......

                      I  went straight to my mother, tell her this great news she hugged and kissed my forehead..... Then I went in Sarah's room and tell her........ I  just can't explain my happiness.....

(Image: this was the painting Stuward saw on web)

Sarah POV;
              I am soo happy for Kevin. After Kevin leave I went for some  sleep because it's already 3am..... In my dream, I saw some  dead people's warning me about a personal danger, like a car accident or a house on fire, which  will going to happen to me or someone I loves.

                            In my dream there was Red and green color all over the room and I am shouting and running like a crazy person......."NOO! STOP!" I Shouted and woke up. I was covered in sweat and my hands were shaking............ "What's gonna happen now?" I Asked myself ......

____________________________

                                    When I went downstairs at 8am no one was there... I Shouted " Mom...Kevin....where are you?" No one answered. So, I called my mom and Asked her " Where are you guys"...... "You are here in a shop right now".... "Why.. without me"? I asked with my eyebrows up..... "Kevin what some fromal dress  for today's event...You were sleeping so I didn't Wake you up" My mom said.......

                               "Message me if you want something I'll buy for you"... My mom said.. "No I have everything Thanks" I said and hang up............

Kevin POV;
                     I want some formal dress for today's event and we also have to buy a gift for Sarah because her birthday is coming soon..... We always celebrate her birthday like she is 5 years old...... We buy balloons, cake, gifts and after party we always go in a restaurant to eat something special..... I go in mom's room and said " wake up Mom!" "What's the matter?"she said but, her eyes was closed......

         "I want to go for shopping and we also have to buy gift". I said.. "Ok! I am coming within 5 mints" She said and hide her face in the blanket..... " Sarah don't even know what we are planning" I said with a little smile.

                             After half hour she came out from her room.. "Should I asked Sarah what she want for her birthday?"Mom asked me quietly........ "Nooo Nooo Nooo" I whispered beacuse Sarah was still sleeping..... We can't tell her that we are going to buy her gift. I want to give her surprise.......