Hope

Sarah POV;

I sit next to kevin and gazed at the painting he was making "Wow this is master piece" I whispered........ What did you say? Kevin Asked me. I said this is a shit..... I Can draw better.'' Ohh really'' Kevin said with his eyebrows up.''Yeahhhh'' I giggled. He Asked me want to try? I know he is a bit sensitive about his painting and if I draw I will ruin it because I dont know much. So I reject to draw ........................

Kevin again start his painting. While painting he asked that if i need something.... I said no, I  dont need anything, but I have something to tell you that's why I came " I said with a shaking voice". Go Ahead. What is it?. He stop painting and pay full attantion to me.... I told him about the Explosion that Happened today. He looked a bit surprised and said its OK! That was not your fault.... That was just their fate. He said me to not think about this anymore and go for a sleep.............

____________________________

Kevin POV;

I was playing a game on my mobile when someone call me "Hello? Who's there" Is kevin speaking? A lady said. Yess! Who are you? I am Sarah's therapist...... I take your number in case anything happen i call you......

She said."OK....but...Why....Why are you calling now"? '' I just want to tell you that you have to encourage Sarah that what is happening is not her fault..Yeah she can saw the future but, She can't change it ......... If there is someone who can tell her it should be good for her"................
OK! I Understand I try my best to do everything for her. Thanks for telling me....The call ended and i start sobbing "How long she have to feel pain. Now she's in depresstion" I had to do something for her..............................

Sarah POV;
Instead of lay down on bed. I sit on the chair.''Kevin always give me courage.He is right this is not my fault at least I try to save them but that was their fate......" If I don't do anything at I  might regret it later"
Eventually,I started to feel like now I am ready to use my abilities again. I knew that I couldn't let one failure stop me from doing good. I started to reach out to other precognitives and work together to prevent tragedies. I knew that I couldn't do it alone, but together I could make a difference...........

_____________________________

After working with other 'precognitives", I realized that I was not alone in this struggles...
I found a community of people who understood what they were going through and supported each other. I also discovered that I could use my abilities in different ways, "not just to prevent tragedies, but to help people in other ways too";
""I started to use my abilities to help people find lost items, to predict the weather, and to help people make Important decisions'""..............

I found that I could use my gift for good without always having to deal with the heavy burden of preventing tragedies " I am soo happy, that now may be my life would be easy" I sighed .................

Have Fun......

......BOOK 1......