Cancer

Sarah POV;
                     I was sleeping when Jason came in my room....

Wake up Sarah..

Just 5 minutes..

Everyone is waiting for you hurry up!

Ok ok....

I woke up wash my face and comb my hairs. Then I went downstairs I ate  breakfast... "So, before lunch we are going to your parents house" Mom said.. "I don't want to meet them"I answered.... "But they are waiting for you" Mom said.. "I don't care I, just don't want to see them, you are my mother that's it, I don't want anyone else" I said.......

           "But you should meet them just once! After that you can come with us again if you want. Please try to understand" Mom requested.. "Ok Fine! but just this time" I agreed.....

        Jack  was So shocked because he didn't know about that... After breakfast Jack came in my room....

Hey! Can I come in?

Yeah....

Are you ok?

Yeah I think so.....

See! Don't worry.. I can see how much they all love you. Last night I wondered why Kevin was so sad now I understand... That's because you are Sad.....

I don't know what to do!.

Don't do anything. Just relax... Everyone loves you...

Thank you for comforting me...

My pleasure.....

Then Kevin called Jack and he went to his room.... I opened my wadrobe and pick a dress.... I Ironed that dress and then just sat on my bed......

          "Sarah Com'on our car is here" Mom said... I went downstairs and sit in the car silently.... We reached at a huge mention.. I didn't saw such huge mention like that in my whole life........

            Someone from inside came and Said "Welcome Mrs. Author! This way please" and then we followed him....

               We end up in a huge living room.. A man was already sitting there... When he saw us he ran towards me and hug me. Then he said  "Welcome my daughter. I miss you so much".......

       I didn't say anything and just look at Kevin... He was sobbing but when he saw in my eyes he smiled.... "Hello! Sir" Mom said.... "Hey! Mrs Author" Man said....

                "Where is Miss Anne?" Mom Asked... "She's upstairs! I told you..." Man was speaking but then he stopped... "Oh yeah I remember" Mom said......

              We were going upstairs when I Asked mom who is Miss Anne.."She's your Mother" Mom answered... I stand still what!!!!!!!

                     We reached to a huge room... "Can I go in with  my daughter only?" Man  Asked.. "Yeah why not" Mom answered... I looked at my mom with sad eyes but she didn't look at me......

            So, We both entered in the room.. A lady was laying on the bed.."Honey See our daughter is here now" My dad said while holding the lady's (My mom's) hand....... Mom sat up while coughing.... "O MY GOD! Sarah is it you?" My Mom Asked... Dad  said me to sit next to my mother So, I just sit next to her.......

                 "I'm so sorry that I didn't meet you before. I miss you Soo much my girl" My mom  said while holding my hand... "Yeah I also miss you Mom!" I said because my father told me talk politely.........

           After having some conversation, We came out from the room.... "Is my mother I'll?" I Asked.... "Yeah she's at the last stage of cancer, her last wish was to see you" My dad answered......

                      I was soo Shocked.. "Mrs Author know about this that's why she insists you to come" My dad said.... "What she knew it?" I Asked with my eye brows up... "Yeah she knew but I told her not to tell you" My dad Answered........

                  "I know you hate us because we abandon you! But we don't have any choice at that time. We want to give you a better life"  Dad said while sobbing... "It's okay! I can understand" I said while holding his hand..........

                      Then we both went to the living room..... "Sir dinner is ready" A women said. "Ok! We are coming" Dad said........ Then we all sat on the dining table........

See You At The Next Part....

       ...........Eid Mubarak............

Hope You Guys Also Like This Part.

                      BOOK 1!