Forty One*

Smut

Jungkooks grunts and Taehyungs moans were the only sounds filling the room. The bed shook slightly and you could hear the faint sound of the headboard hitting against the wall, chipping some of the old paint away.

Taehyungs face was flushed and his head rest on his hands which were hardly holding himself up, his ass presented in the air for Jungkook to easily fuck into.

Jungkook completely pulled out before forcefully shoving himself back into the quivering boy, hitting his prostate dead on. Taehyung let out a loud moan, seeing stars. Jungkook picked up his pace once more, this time his hand reaching down to wrap around Taehyungs dick.

Taehyung bit his lip hard enough to break skin, squeezing his eyes shut. His light brown hair stuck to his forehead from the layer of sweat he had created, making everything more sticky.

Jungkooks hand began to move, slowly pumping his dick, his other hand firmly holding his waist. His thrusts went the same pace as his hand, which was moving pretty quickly. Jungkooks hips snapped into him, thrusting deeply inside of the older boy.

They could both feel their orgasms rising, Jungkooks eyebrows furrowed in deep concentration. A drop of sweat rolled down his forehead, which tickled slightly but he paid no attention to it, focusing on fucking the pretty boy beneath him.

As his thrusts became sloppier, Taehyung could feel himself coming closer to the edge. With one last stroke of Jungkooks soft hand and one last powerful thrust, he finally came, immediately falling down on the bed.

Jungkook continued, though, letting go of Taehyungs oversensitive dick and immediately holding him up, both hands now on his hips as he pushed him back into him, throwing his head back with a moan at the contact.

His fingers dug into Taehyungs waist, easily creating bruises. With one last thrust, he came inside of him with a low groan, staying there momentarily.

Taehyung hardly made a sound beneath him, his breathing slowing as if he had fell asleep. Jungkook pulled out, making Taehyung moan softly at the overstimulation.

The younger boy chuckled, laying down beside Taehyung who had fallen after Jungkook let him go, already dozing off in the soft bed. Jungkook stared at him with a soft smile, pulling the blanket over the two of them.

Taehyung snuggled closer to him so that his soft hair was touching Jungkooks chest. Jungkook reached a hand up, running it through the elders hair.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung breathed out as hardly a whisper, his eyes still closed.

"Hmm?" He hummed, closing his eyes as well.

"Will you..will you be my boyfriend?"

Jungkook froze, and his eyes snapped open. Taehyung immediately felt that, looking up at him with a frown.

"I-I-"

Jungkook shook his head, placing a finger on Taehyungs lips.

"We'll talk tomorrow."

Taehyung shook his head, lifting it to look at him, "You can't just brush me off like that."

Jungkook parted his lips to speak but nothing came out. He stared up at the ceiling, puffing out a breath. It's not that he didn't want to be with Tae, he did, so much that he couldn't even begin to put it into words how much he wanted to be with him. But he knew what came with that. He would have to tell him about his lifestyle, and he had no idea how he would react.

He would think Jungkook was a monster.

Jungkook shook his head, looking down at Taehyung who was still looking at him, eyes watery.