Five

"Are you sure its safe to go to a strangers house?" Hoseok asked, fidgeting with the silver rings littering his fingers.

"It'll be fine, Ive been talking to Jungkook for a week already and seen no red flags." Taehyung shrugged, giving Hoseok a reassuring smile.

Even after what Taehyung said, Hoseok couldn't help but feel like something was wrong. Jungkook gave him a weird vibe and Yoongi gave him an even weirder one.

"I think we're almost there, I'm excited!" Taehyung grinned, turning up the radio.

If only Hoseok felt the same.

-
"They're almost here." Jungkook said, slipping his phone into his pocket, "You know what to do, right?"

"Yes, for the millionth time Junlock." Seokjin rolled his eyes.

"Its Jungkook." Jungkook said, narrowing his eyes at the older boy.

Seokjin ignored him, too busy glaring at the wall.

"The plans never gonna work if you're gonna be bitchy the whole time." Jungkook said, fixing the pillows on his couch.

"Maybe I'm being bitchy cause I was basically forced here or else I would get brutally murdered by you're creepy friend." Seokjin rolled his eyes.

"Oh well, you don't always get what you want in life." Jungkook fake smiled at him as he heard a knock at his door.

"They're here." He grinned at Seokjin,"Just a minute." He yelled as he walked toward the black haired male.

He grabbed his chin harshly, forcing that boy to look at him.

"No whining, bitching, complaining, or speaking unless I give you the cue, got it?"

Seokjin rolled his eyes but mumbled a quick 'sure'.

"Good." Jungkook smiled before letting him go and heading toward his front door.

He opened the door and could almost laugh at how well he predicted this.

"Hey Tae! Who's this?" He asked, looking over at Hoseok.

"This is Hobi, can we come in?" Taehyung smiled.

"Of course." Jungkook smiled, opening the door wider to let the two in.

The boys looked around the large apartment as Jungkook walked into the kitchen.

"I'm not the best cook but I made some food." He chuckled as he began to bring out some trays of food.

"Its okay, I suck at cooking too." Taehyung smiled as he sat down at the table.

"Seokjin, come eat with us." Jungkook said, looking over at a man Hoseok just now noticed.

Seokjin got up and sat down, eyeing the food spread out across the table.

Hoseok had to admit, the man was very attractive. Hoseok sat down beside Taehyung, watching Jungkook bring the last of everything out.

"Thank you Jungkook, you really didnt have to do all of this." Hoseok smiled, looking at all of the food Jungkook had prepared.

Jungkook only nodded, knowing damn well that Yoongi was the one that did all of the cooking.

They began to eat, a quiet chatter between the three. Jungkook decided it was time to began so he lightly kicked Seokjin under the table. Seokjin turned to glare at him but Jungkook kicked him harder, taking a sip of his water like there wasnt a war going on beneath the table.

"So," Seokjin cleared his throat, gaining the other twos attention, "What are your guy's occupations right now?"

Taehyung grinned, "Im a strip-"

"-no you're not." Hoseok kicked him.

"Hey-ow! I'm kidding," Taehyung whined,"I actually am just in college right now, my family is like rich and all so I dont really have to have a job."

Seokjin hummed, looking over at Hoseok, "What about you?"

"I'm a bartender." He said, smiling at the older male.

"That's cool."

"What about you?" Hoseok asked him, taking a bite of his rice.

"I'm actually unoccupied right now." Seokjin gave him a tight-lipped smile.

Jungkook felt his phone buzz in his pocket, he discreetly looked down and saw Yoongis text. It was go time. Jungkook stepped on Seokjins foot, telling him what he needed to do through the one touch.

"So, are any of you in a relationship right now?" Seokjin acted immediately, leaning forward onto the table.

"No." Taehyung smiled but sneaked a glance over at his best friend. Hoseoks face hadnt changed as he answered as well.

"No, i recently got out of one."

Seokjin nodded, his eyes peircing into Hoseoks. Hoseok had to admit, he was very attracted to Seokjin, but he still wasnt over Jimin. Plus, attraction doesnt always mean you like someone,right? Hoseok just met him!

"After dinner does everyone want to watch a movie?" Jungkook suggested, looking over at Taehyung who was already grinning.

"Sure!"

                              ***
The four boys were soon settled onto the couch and had a movie playing. Jungkook and Seokjin sat beside eachother right in the middle of the couch. Jungkook knew Taehyung would sit next to him, he was sure of it.

The other boys soon made it to the couch. Like Jungkook predicted, Taehyung indeed sat next to him. Hoseok hesitantly sat beside Seokjin.

Jungkook started the movie. Hoseok felt slightly uncomfortable since the couch was a bit small and Seokjin was slightly pressing against him. He jumped as he felt a warm hand on his knee. He looked down to find Seokjins hand.

"Sorry, its more comfortable than awkwardly sitting here." Seokjin chuckled into Hoseoks ear.

"Uh- its okay." Hoseok shrugged.

Hoseok was kinda dying inside.