Three

"Hobi!!" Taehyung called out, smiling happily.

Hoseok looked up at the excited boy, "Yeah?"

"He texted me!"

"Really? Good luck with him." Hoseok chuckled, remembering how rude Yoongi was the other night.

"What?"

"Yoongi's kinda a jerk, I just don't want you-"

"-Who's Yoongi?"

Hoseok stared at the younger boy in confusion.

"That's the number you got, right?"

Taehyung looked at him as if he had three eyes, "No. I got Jungkooks number."

"Who the hell is Jungkook?" Hoseok asked, more confused as ever.

"Yknow, the hot buff dude." Taehyung said, sighing dazily.

Hoseok furrowed his brows, "The hot buff du- OH."

Taehyung grinned.

"But why did he give you his number instead of Yoongis?" Hoseok questioned.

Taehyung shrugged.

"I dont know but I'm not complaining!"
-
"Listen, I need you to track down him," Yoongi placed a file into Namjoons tan hands.

"You got it."

Namjoon quickly left as Yoongi closed his office door. Just then, his phone started ringing.

"What now Jungkook?" He grumbled, digging his phone out of his pocket.

"What?" Yoongi almost yelled into the phone.

"Woah, chill."

Yoongi walked over to his desk, sitting down in the large chair beside it.

"What do you want?"

Jungkook laughed, "Who said I wanted something?"

Yoongi sighed, "The very first time you called me, you asked for me to buy you food."

"So?"

He continued, "Then you asked if I could lend you money. Then you wanted more food. Then, you asked for someones files."

"You have a point."

"I know"

"But that's not what I'm here for." Jungkook said quickly, catching Yoongis attention.

"Then what are you here for?" Yoongi asked, his cat-like eyes narrowing.

Yoongi could hear Jungkook chuckle from the other side of the phone.

"I texted Taehyung."

"And?" Yoongi tapped a finger wrapped delicately in rings on his desk impatiently.

"He sent a voice message on accident. He was talking to his one friend- Hobi, he called him. Anyways, he was going on and on about how hot-"

A thought suddenly occured to Yoongi, "Wait, stop. Did you say Hobi?"

There was silence on the other end for a moment.

"Yeah? What about him?"

Yoongis brows furrowed as he remembered something.

The boy next to him looked around nervously, his leg slightly bouncing.

"Uh- my friend wantes me to come with him." He shrugged.

Yoongi nodded, taking a drink from his cup, "What's your name?"

"Jung Hoseok," he quickly added, "But you can call me Hobi."