Eighteen

"Yeah? Is everything okay?" Taehyung turned his car on, carefully setting his phone in the cup holder.

"I...dunno, It's hard to breathe, I-"

"Shh, hey, it's okay." Taehyung cut him off, slowly growing worried from the silence on the other end.

"Tae." He gasped, and Taehyungs stomach jumped.

"I'll be there soon, alright, please stay on the phone."

He didn't respond, making Taehyung worry even more as he quickly looked down at his phone to make sure he hadn't hung up.

"Jungkook?" He spoke, his voice shaky as he waited for the males response. There was none.

"Shit." He mumbled, speeding as he was almost to his house.

Jungkook had texted him when he was at Hoseoks, asking him to come over. At first he wasn't going to because of the state his best friend was in, but then Jungkook told him it was important, and he was sure Hoseok would be okay, he was strong. Even then, Taehyung felt horrible for leaving Hoseok like that. Even though the older male had told him to leave, he knew he didn't mean it.

With a deep breath, Taehyung pulled into Jungkooks driveway, quickly jumping out of his car and racing to the front door, praying it was unlocked. He twisted the handle and the door easily opened. He ran inside, not caring to close the door as he searched for Jungkook. He found him in his room, on his bed, phone in hand.

"Jungkook?" He ran over, noticing how the boy was unconscious. He shook him, beginning to panic.

He took his hand, checking his pulse. He breathed a sigh of relief when he felt the beat of his heart.

He shuffled on the bed, staring down at the younger boy.

"What happened?" He whispered, taking Jungkooks hand.

His eyes widened as he watched Jungkooks face scrunch and his eyes slowly open.

"Tae?" He croaked out, and Taehyung just then noticed the dry tear marks on his face.

"Hey, how're you feeling..?" He smiled at him.

Jungkook closed his eyes again, "Like I went through hell and back."

Taehyung chuckled,"You scared me, you know that?"

Jungkook gave him an apologetic smile,"Sorry."

"It's okay, you should sit up." He took Jungkooks hands, pulling him up as Jungkook protested.

"Ow." He pouted, holding his head.

"I'm sorry,"Taehyung smiled softly,"Do you want to talk about what happened..?"

Jungkook immediately frowned,"No."

"Okay." Taehyung half-whispered.

Jungkook just stared at him, making him wonder what was going through his head.

"What are you thinking?"

Jungkook didn't hesitate to reply,

"How much I want to kiss you right now."

Taehyungs jaw dropped as he stared at the boy. He didn't have time to respond as Jungkook had already leaned forward, grabbed his chin and pressed their lips together. He let their lips mold together as Jungkook pushed him down, pulling back as he stared down at him.

"Thank you." He spoke softly, his eyes softening.

"Of course, I'm here for you." Taehyung smiled.

"Good."

He kissed him again, though this one was slow, and sweet. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkooks slim torso, deepening the kiss. His hands slowly found it's way into the mans shirt, his hands resting on his abdomen.

"Can I take this off?" Jungkook asked, reaching for the hem of Taehyungs sweater.

Taehyung nodded, lifting his arms as the older male undressed him.

"You too." He smirked, watching as Jungkook chuckled, slipping his dark t-shirt off.

Before Taehyung had the chance to gawk, Jungkook sat down against the headboard, swiftly pulling Taehyung onto him. He brought his hand to the back of Taehyungs neck, pulling him down to kiss him. Taehyung set his hands on Jungkooks biceps, pulling away and kissing down the younger males neck.

"I dont want to just be a hookup." Taehyung spoke, head looking up at Jungkook.

Jungkook shook his head,"You aren't, I genuinely care about you."

Taehyung smiled, climbing off of the boy,"I'm glad, but I don't want to do this right now."

Jungkook frowned,"Is everything alright?"

Taehyung nodded, giving him a reassuring smile,"Im exhausted." He shrugged.

Jungkook shifted so he was laying on his side, staring up at the pretty male above him,"Is Hoseok alright?"

Taehyung sighed, laying down as well, staring up at the white ceiling,"I don't know, he won't tell me anything."

Jungkook frowned,"What do you mean?"

"I don't know if it's my place to tell, but last year he met...someone. But, he went missing, been missing, for a year now. Hobis been closed off since then."

"That must be hard, not knowing if he's alive or not." Jungkook studied Taehyungs face, noticing his usual happy demeanor was gone.

Taehyung nodded, his Adams apple jumping,"He was my best friend. I loved him with all my heart."

"I'm sorry." Jungkook mumbled, pulling Taehyung into an embrace.

Taehyung didn't respond as he held Jungkook tightly, and Jungkook knew he was close to tears.

"He must of been really special." He smiled, leaning his cheek on Taehyungs shoulder.

Taehyung sniffled,"He was."