Thirty Five

"Hey Hoseok, how are you?" Taehyung smiled comfortingly.

Hoseok shrugged, looking through his closet for something to wear, "I'm okay."

Taehyung wanted to go further into the subject, but everytime he tried to do so in the past, it ended up in an argument. He sighed, forcing a smile when Hoseok turned to look at him.

"And, you can call me Hobi...I was just really distraught that night, and I didn't mean it." He paused, guilt crossing his features.

Taehyung shrugged, pulling his knees up to his chest, "It's alright."

Hoseok nodded once, his gaze lingering on Taehyung for a moment longer before turning to his clothes.

"I'm going to change and then we can go." He smiled at the brunette, holding clothes in his arms.

He nodded, pulling out his phone while waiting for him to finish.

"Do these pants match?" He questioned, making Taehyung lift his head up and look at him.

He slowly nodded, taking a look at his whole outfit.

"How are you scars..? Are they healing or.."

Hoseok busied himself by grabbing some stray clothes on the ground and putting them back up in his closet, "They're fine."

"Can I see them? I just don't want them to be infe-"

"-No."

Hoseoks response came out more cold than intended, making him quickly turn around.

"I-I'm sorry."

Taehyung nodded, "It's okay, I understand."

Hoseok smiled, "Thank you, Tae."

Taehyungs smile dropped slowly as he began to think, picking at his socks.

"Hey Hobi?" He softly called out.

Hoseok turned his head, shoving a sock into the other, "Yeah?"

"..Are you still hurting yourself..?"

Hoseoks whole body froze at the sentence. He didn't want to lie to his best friend but he also didn't want another person knowing about it. He was glad that Yoongi didn't pity him for it, but he knew Taehyung would.

He sighed, rubbing the back of his neck, "I'm not."

"Really?"

He swallowed the lump in his throat, his lips tilting up, "Mhm."

Taehyung grinned, "I'm really glad. I'm proud of you, y'know?"

Hoseok could only nod, knowing he didn't deserve those words of encouragement. It made him feel guilty that Taehyung said that, because Hoseok had lied.

But if he hadn't lied, would his reaction had been the same? Of course not, and Hoseok knew that.

"We-we should get going."

***

"We saw each other like, three days ago?!" Yoongi argued, but letting Jungkook pull him out of bed nonetheless.

Jungkook shrugged, his piercings shining in the dark room, "I don't care. Plus, you like being around them, I can see it." He gave him a smug look.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, letting out a loud huff. He didn't respond, mostly because he knew Jungkook was right. He immediately closed his eyes when Jungkook flicked the light on, not ready to face the bright florescents.