Thirty Four

TW: MENTION OF RAPE

Japan, 24 hours ago..

"Get off of me!" He raised his voice, immediately regretting it. She glowered at him, raising her palm and striking him across the face.

His head snapped to the side. He winced but quickly covered it up with a grimace. His hand twitched at his side, as he wanted to push her off but he couldn't.

She adjusted herself, sitting cross-legged on his chest.

"Now listen to me, boy," She traced her long acrylic nail across his cheek, digging into the soft flesh, "You'll do what I tell you, got that?"

He swallowed thickly, feeling how dry his throat was. When was the last time he properly had food or water again? It was hard to breathe with the women on top of him, it felt as if she was slowly draining him of life. He was weak, and they both knew it.

"What did I say?" She spat, gripping his chin harshly, digging her long nails into the skin.

He squeezed his eyes shut, nodding quickly.

"I understand." He breathed out, sighing when she pushed herself off of him.

"Come." She stood above him, heels adding to her height, easily making her taller than him.

He huffed, sitting up and immediately holding his abdomen. She set a hand on her slim waist, glancing down at her watch.

He pushed himself up, leaning against the wall momentarily for support. She reached forward, pulling his shoulder, forcing him to stand on his own.

He wobbled slightly, his vision becoming blurry from not standing in a while. She began to walk away, him quick to follow.

He trailed behind her through the large house and up the stairs, a place he hadn't seen before. He glanced around in awe at the luxurious place, wondering how the basement could look so dirty and disgusting.

The sound of her heels clicking against the marble floors were the only sound in the house, echoing off of the walls.

She led him through the house and into a room which she had to pull out a key for, quickly pushing it in and opening the lock, pushing open the door soon after.

"After you." She smirked, moving to stand beside the door, allowing him to enter.

He hesitantly stepped in, immediately knowing what the room was for. He spun around, his heart racing as he heard the click of the door shut. He came face to face with her, slowly backing up.

"N-no, Heejin-"

"What did I say about calling me that?" She seethed, stepping towards him, "You either call me mistress or master, do you hear me?"

He gulped, quickly nodding. She glanced around the door, her eyes landing on a metal table.

"Lay there." She sent a glance his way before slipping off her blazer, heading further into the room to set it down.

His breath picked up as he made his way over to where she wanted him, slowly sliding onto the table. He sat there for a moment before hesitantly laying down.

He listened to the sound of her heels clicking, closing his eyes. He'd never been in here before but from what he saw laying around and on the walls, he was going to be tortured. He tried to calm himself down. It was nothing he couldn't handle, right?

She got closer, now wearing just a white tank top. He opened his eyes, coming face to face with Heejin.

"Let's do this the easy way first." She smirked, gripping something in her hand as she slid onto him.

He groaned, wincing at the contact. Everywhere hurt, and bruises were everywhere from the constant beatings he was given.

"Y'know, I like you," She admitted, staring at the pliers in her right hand, "But, I will hurt you to get my way, understand?"

He nodded, glancing down at the odd weapon of choice.

"You're fiesty, I like that in you." She smirked, running her hands down his chest. He shivered at the touch, feeling uncomfortable from the position they were in. Her hands were cold on his bare skin, since all he had on were his black sweatpants that hadn't been changed since he had gotten taken.

It brought a sense of comfort to him, knowing they were Hoseoks.

"Back to business," She frowned, "Where's Min Yoongi?"

His brows furrowed, this is what she wanted from him?

"I don't know." He spoke, his voice scratchy from it's dryness.

Her cat-like eyes narrowed at him, not believing him. She pulled the pliers so that they were eye level with the two.

"You see these? If you don't come clean, I'm going to pull out each and everyone of those little fingernails, got it?"

He took a shaky breath, glancing at the wall behind her. Was Yoongi really worth all of this torture?

"I'm telling you the truth. I don't know where any of the other members are either, really." He blinked up at her, feigning innocence.

She scowled, huffing, "You better not be lying boy." She gently set the weapon down, crawling up to meet his eyes. She hovered over him, knees on either side of his waist.

He stared up into her eyes, noticing that they looked almost black. As if she had no soul or remorse in her body. He wouldn't doubt it if she didn't.

"I see the way you look at me." She smirked, caressing his cheek gently.

His eyes widened, his heart beat picking up. She hadn't restrained him,  but he knew he couldn't overpower her with how malnourished he was.

"Its disgusting." She spat, digging her nails into his cheek, hard enough for him to soon feel warm blood roll down his face.

"But since you deserve a reward for being so good, I guess I'll do you a favor." Heejin sighed, obtaining eye contact with him as her hand made its way down to his sweatpants, slowly untying them.

His eyes widened and he wanted to scream at her to stop, but he couldn't. His entire body was frozen. As much as he wished he could push her off and fight back, he wouldn't be able to.

She pulled his sweatpants down halfway, not even looking as she pulled his boxers down with it.

Heejin took his hand, guiding it to her breast. She threw her head back at the  touch. His face twisted in disgust but he quickly concealed it when she looked back at him, biting her lip.

He tried to hide how afraid he was, but she always saw right through him.

"Oh, don't be nervous, peach. I'll do everything, all you have to do is be a good for nothing whore and let me use you as my personal fuck doll."

His lip twisted to the side, but she ignored him, sliding off of him to pull off the rest of her clothing.

-

-

-

Wooooh look at me updating two days in a row!!!

Also, this book is going to have alot more triggering scenes like this, so if you're uncomfortable with it, please don't read any further.

Who do you think "he" is?

Fucking vote, I love you all <33