Seven

"So what happened last night?" Taehyung asked, wiggling his eyebrows at the older boy.

Hoseok sighed and gave him a pointed look,"We've talked about this."

Taehyung held his hands up with a smirk on his face,"Alright."

If he was being honest, Hoseok didn't really remember what happened after he went into the kitchen with Seokjin, as he didn't drink alcohol very often, he was a huge lightweight.

"Hey can you pass me a shot?" The younger boy asked, snapping Hoseok out of his thoughts.

"What-Tae it's 3 o'clock!" Hoseok exclaimed, staring at his friend in shock.

Taehyung pouted, crossing his arms while doing so.

"So what? You're not my mom."

Hoseok merely rolled his eyes as he grabbed a shot glass for Taehyung.

Yoongi POV
"Hm..do you know of any that fit the description in this area?" Yoongi asked, eyebrows furrowed as he tried to process all of the information he had gathered from last night.

"I'm not sure. I'll have to take a drive around." Jungkook answered, not fully paying attention as his eyes were glued to his phone.

"Then for now he take the boy, send one of our men to give Keosang the message. He'll come for him." Yoongi said. It was silent, something unusual with Jungkook in the room. Yoongi looked over to see his eyes still on his phone, a small smile on his face as his thumbs moved quickly.

"Jungkook!" Yoongi exclaimed, throwing a pen at the boys head.

Jungkook snapped his head up, "Wh-ow! Did you just throw a pen at my face!?"

"Because you just ignored everything I said. Who's so important that you need to be looking at your phone 24/7?"

Jungkook didn't respond, taking quick glances at his phone.

Yoongi then realized.

"Don't tell me. Its Taehyung, isn't it?"

Jungkooks silence and shy smile gave him all the answers he needed.

"Listen. Don't get attached to that boy, cause you're gonna feel real guilty when his best friend goes missing and you'll have to lie to him." Yoongi scowled.

Jungkook frowned,"Do we really have to kidnap-"

"-Yes!" Yoongi slammed his fist onto his desk.

"If you wanna fucking kill Keosang, this is our chance. He's been a fucking annoyance to us since he made his group. I'm doing this whether you like it or not, Jungkook."

Jungkook stood his ground,"I can't just lie to him!"

Yoongi narrowed his eyes at the younger boy,"Yes you can. If you're going to sit in here and argue with me then you can just leave."

"Fine."

And with that, Jungkook left. Yoongi sighed. He would have to think of something else. Hoseok had already somewhat revealed where his uncle lived but they still had no leads. If Jungkook wasn't going to help him, he would just have to do things himself.

-
The music from the speakers blasted in Hoseoks ears as he poured drinks. He was working late tonight and Taehyung left long ago. He looked up and noticed a familar face walking over to him.

"Can i get a beer?" He asked, sliding onto a barstool.

Hoseok silently turned around to grab the man what he wanted.

"So, Hoseok. How have you been?"

"Why are you talking to me like we're long lost friends?" Hoseok asked, chuckling in amusement.

"I dunno. I actually didnt know you worked here." Yoongi said, grabbing the beer he had asked for from Hoseok.

"Well you do now, what are you doing here alone? Where's Jungkook?" Hoseok asked, his back facing Yoongi as he grabbed alcohol.

"Just taking a night to myself. He's probably at home, texting your little friend." Yoongi answered, his tone having a hint of annoyance in it.

"Taehyung?"

Yoongi nodded, taking a large drink of his beer.

"Its a bit frustrating but at least they're happy, right?" Hoseok chuckled, leaning his elbows on the bar, his hands folded.

"Yeah." Yoongi mumbled.

Hoseok lifted his eyes to see another familiar face.

"Oh, there's Seokjin. Do you guys know each other?" Hoseok asked, waving the dark haired male over.

"Seokjin? Kinda." He shrugged.

"Oh hey Hoseok, i didnt know you worked here- what the fuck!" Seokjins eyes widened as he finally realized the man beside him was Yoongi.

Hoseok raised an eyebrow at him, "Are you okay?"

"Just fine." Seokjin smiled, not-so subly scooting away from Yoongi.

"Its just I feel like Yoongis been stalking me lately." Seokjin joked. Or was he?

"Stalking you? You're the one who got here after me." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Um, okay." Hoseok laughed awkwardly, "Do you want anything to drink?"

"No thanks, i suddenly don't feel like having a good time anymore." Seokjin shrugged.

Yoongi mentally sighed.

Ding!

Both boys looked down to where the noise had come from: Hoseoks pants.

"Oops, i forgot to turn off my sound, one sec guys." Hoseok smiled as he pulled his phone out of his pants.

Uncle Keosang
Are you working tonight

Hoseok
Yes, why?

Uncle Keosang
I'm here

Hoseoks eyes widened.

"What is it?" Seokjin asked.

"My uncles here." Hoseok grinned, putting his phone back in his pocket.

"The one that you told me about?"

"Told you about?" Hoseok furrowed his brows at Seokjins question.

"Nevermind." Seokjin quickly dismissed it.

Meanwhile, Yoongi was ecstatic. He quickly sent out a text to Jungkook and Namjoon.

"You guys will love him, He's the best." Hoseok grinned.

"Oh, I'd hope so." Yoongi spoke with a smirk.

Hoseok only smiled, looking into the crowd of people.

"Oh! There he is!"