.

Meanwhile with Wave and Kurome they were now standing at the Outskirts of the Capital in an Huntsman Cottage, pretty far away from the Capital.

Kurome:" It's pretty far away from the Capital. We should be safe here. Your body's still not in the best shape Wave." she said as she was making a meal for both of them as Wave was laying on the ground with a blanket covering his body and an emotionless look on his face.

Kurome:( When did he got a Devil Fruit? I still have a reserve of medicine. He'll be fine with that, after he eats he'll take a pill against the fever. We'll be safer here than spending the Night on the mountain pass.) she thought in her head as Wave eyes started glowing bright blue as he sensed several presences in the area.

Wave's dragon claws appear as he let out a soft growl.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile at the Capital, The Councilmen were seen talking among each other in the meeting room.

Councilman:" It seems tomorrow.... THey will finally begin their united attack." he said.

Councilman 2:" Given the morale of the people.... The Empire probably doesn't stand a chance." he said.

Councilman 3:" If the Revolutionary Army storms us... Even we cannot hope to escape unscathed." he said.

Councilman 2:" What if we capture the Emperor... and present him..... as a Peace offering?" he asked.

Councilman 3:" If we did that.... They'd surely welcome us with open arms." he said with a malicious grin on his face while rubbing his chin.

Councilman:" Let's do it. The majority of the soldiers guarding the place should be on the battlefield right now. This is our chance." he said with a cocky grin on his face before Honest made his presence known in the room.

Honest:" Oooh, What you're saying is making me terribly sad, fellas. You're making my tear ducts work overtime. Please stop." he said while eating his chicken leg and shedding tears.

Councilmen:" PRIME MINISTER?!?" they asked in shock.

Honest's face then turned serious.

Honest:" This optimal time to jump ship and turn to the enemy. It's only natural I would be keeping an eye on those around me. All this time, you've enjoyed your fill of my leftovers. But you've gotten cocky. I'm going to skin you alive and string you up to make an example out of you..." he said with a serious tone as a large python came out of the ceiling.

All that was heard was the sound of screams of pain and agony as Honest turned around and left.

Honest:" Now, then. I'll need the Emperor to put my worries to rest." he said with a serious look on his face as Suzuka returned back to her human form with a wide creepy smile on her face.

.

.

.

.

In the Capital Parade Grounds, some spies from the Revolutionary Army were seen hiding and communicating with the Headquarters about the forces the Empire were planning to use.

Rebel Spy:" I can't believe it. The Empire... still has this much power." he said as Esdeath was seen creating an Army of Ice Giants surprising Makoto and Honest.

" he said as Esdeath was seen creating an Army of Ice Giants surprising Makoto and Honest