Chapter 11

Y/n was shock as he witnessed Bulat cutting the Vice-Admiral Daidara in half.

Y/n:( He completely destroyed that big guy. And drove back the other two. All this..... in just one second?!) he thought in his head in shock.

Y/n:" Bulat, I always knew you were strong but you're seriously incredible." he said with a smile of confidence.

Bulat:" That's right!! My nickname during my Marine days was ' 100 Man Slayer Bulat' did you know?!?" he asked with a bright smile under his mask.

Liver the came out of the smoke with minor damage on his body.

Liver:" More accurately speaking. You killed 128. Back then, you were busy taking on specialized spies. That Teigu and that strength. I knew it. You're Bulat." he said with a serious expression.

Bulat:" Captain Liver...." he said with a side glare towards his former of Captain.

Liver:" Vice-Admiral now.... Ever since Lady Esdeath saved me I served her....." he said with a serious tone as he touch his necklace which was a black holy cross.

Y/n:( Huh? This is the guy..... Bulat was mentioning before?) he thought in his head.

Bulat:" If you were on our side.... I would celebrate our reunion with a drink. If you've come forward as my enemy. Then I can only kill you!! I will carry out my mission!!!" he said taking his stance and pointing his spear at Liver.

Liver:" That's my line. I will carry out my assignment to completion..... Using the Devil Fruit given to me by the Fleet Admiral herself...." he said as purple liquid started coming out of his body making Y/n eyes widen.

[ A/n: Liver ate the Doku Doku no Mi, a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows him to create and control different types of poison aswell as granting immunity against all forms of poison, making the user a Poison Human.]

All of the sudden a slimy large purple hand was sent towards Bulat.

Liver:" How unfortunate that I'm fighting you here of all places!!!" he yelled.

Bulat:" So, you're a Devil Fruit user now, huh? A fitting ability for someone who works under the Frost Demon." he said as he coated his spear with Armament Haki.

Liver:" Lady Esdeath can create ice our of nothing. She's equal to none!!! She's an ispiring figure!!!" he yelled.

Bulat:" How bold!!!" he yelled as he started spinning is spear deflecting the poison.

Nyau came out of the ruble with minor injuries.

Nyau:( Ouch, he's almost as strong as an Admiral. But I believe that Liver might win and I'll back him up.) he thought in hsi head as he went to use his flute, only for Y/n to prevent that from happening.

Y/n:" NOT SO FAST, KIDDO!!!!!" he yelled as he leapt towards Nyau with his dagger coated in Armanet Haki.

Only for Nyau to coat his flute in Armament Haki aswell and block Y/n attempt to slash him.

This caused a powerful shockwave as the sky started striking red lightning from above.

Nyau:" You're in my way!! And I'm not a kid, I'm older than you!!!!" he yelled.

The two jumped back as Y/n slide back, Nyau leapt towards him.

Nyau went to strike Y/n with his flute, however Y/n block him with his dagger and then kick Nyau back.

Nyau was knocked back but did a back flip and landed properly on the ground.

Nyau glared at Y/n before leaping towards him and strike him with a barrage of flute strikes.