Chapter 14

Bols and Wave were now seen making dinner as Wave started interacting a little bit.

Wave:" I figured my souvenirs from the sea and all its bounty.... would make for a perfect welcome meal for everyone." he said as Bols started opening the fish.

Wave:( Isn't it weird that he can cook with a mask like that?) he thought in his head.

Bols:" Wave the spinach goes last. Otherwise it will wilt." he told to Wave.

Wave:" Ah, sorry. Man I gotta tell you... I'm relieved you're such a nice guy." he said with a bright smile as Bols then cut the fish in half after skinning it.

Bols:" I'm not........ a nice guy." he said feeling remorseful which made Wave raised an eyebrow.

.

.

.

.

.

in the living room, Kurome was now seen playing with Koro, Esdeath and Seryu interacting peacefully and Dr. Stylish was flirting with Ran.

Seryu:" Fleet Admiral Esdeath. I'm curious. What do you like to do in your personal time?" she asked with a bright smile.

Esdeath:" Hunting. Torture.Or studying up on either one. But at the moment..... I'd like....... to find love." she said with a calm smile making Kurome and Seryu shocked.

Kurome and Seryu:( LOVE?!?!) they thought in their heads as Esdeath then smirked at their reaction.

Esdeath:" By the way. I understand there was a extra Teigu left after the battle, am I right?" she asked to Seryu.

Seryu:" A-Ah, yes. We're in possession of a scissors shaped Teigu collected from the enemy. But we haven't found someone qualified for it." she said trying to recover from her shock.

Esdeath:" If someone isn't found soon, the Prime Minister will take it. What a waste. While we search for someone who can wield it... perhaps we could have some fun." she said with a smirk.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The next day at the Imperial Capital, Y/n was now see walking in the streets wearing a black button up t-shirt leaving his chest and abs out.

Y/n then stopped at a shop called 'Booknight' and there waiting for him was Lubbock.

Lubbock:" Oi!" he said with a smile.

Y/n:" Yo!" he said with a serious tone as Lubbock then pointed inside of the shop.

Lubbock:" Follow me." he said as they both went it.

Y/n and Lubbock were now seen making their way in the secret hide out of the place.

Lubbock:" Watch your step." he said.

Y/n:" It's like a secret lair." he said as he light up his index finger with fire so that he could've seen more.

Lubbock:" Right? It's my pride and joy!!!" he said with a cheerful smile.

Y/n:" I doubt you made this." he said with a deadpanned expression on his face as Lubbock felt offended.

There waiting for the two was Leone who was sitting on a couch in a room.

Leone:" Hey there!!!! Welcome to our Capital hideout." she said with a bright smile while drinking a glass of beer.