Chapter 13

Mine was now seen in the Hot Spring of the Night Raid hideout as she then got up from the water.

Mine:" There. I'm all healed up!!!" she said.

Mine then went to change into her outfit and started running through the hallways of the hideout.

Mine:( I've waited patiently while my broken bones healed up. But now, I can fight again!!! I have the order to cover Sheele and Bulat's share of fighting too!!!) she thought in her head as she reached the training grounds.

Mine then opened up the door.

Mine:" SOMEBODY SPAR WITH ME!!!!" she yelled.

Lubbock was doing push ups with Leone sitting on his back as Y/n was training his Logia abilities.

Y/n:" SHINKA SHIRANUI!!!!" he yelled as he sent fire lances towards a wooden dummy of Esdeath, which ended up absorbing the flames.

Akame:" Woah! Y/n your flames disappeared. They got absorbed!!" she yelled with adorable widen eyes.

Y/n:" W-Wait a second.... I just pulled my punches on that one.." he said trying to find a justification.

Leone:" Hahaha, why are you getting so worked up over a dial?!? The thing about dials is that they are able to capture specific kind of energy." she said.

[ A/n: Dials are strange, mysterious devices which have the ability to store energy and matter. They're made from the remains of particular shellfish. The shellfish remains gathered from the shallows near the shore of the White-White Sea.]

Y/n pouted as Akame was poking his cheek.

Akame then turn to see Mine.

Akame:" Oh, Mine. Great! You're all better!!" she said with a bright smile.

Mine sweatdropped.

Mine:" What are you doing? You're sweating buckets and there's a smell of burning in the area." she said.

Leone:" These guys are always training, so we're helping them out." she said with a smile.

Y/:" I'm a Logia so I should exploit my power to its fullest. But at the same time, I can't ignore training my Haki aswell. Those Vice-Admirals gave me an hard time. I've got to build up everything so I can surpass those stepping stones completely and reach my goal. I'll mark this Empire with my name!!" he said with determination as he raise his right fist up in the air as flames came out.

Mine blushed a little bit, before turning to Lubbock.

Mine:" It's unusual to see you drenched in sweat, Lubbock." she said.

Lubbock:" There's only two of us guys left now. So I'd figured I'd better start pulling my weight too."he said with a determine look on his face.

Leone:" You talk big, but you haven't done even half the number of push-ups Y/n has done before." she said with a taunting tone as Lubbock pouted.