Chapter 57

Luffy was still running towards Y/n's direction as Belo Betty was using her Devil Fruit to try and wake up those caught into Luffy's Conqueror's Haki.

Belo Betty:" Sabo, your brother has the Haki of the Supreme King!!! He's just like his father!!!!" she said with shock and surprise.

Leone started coughing as she was regaining her senses from Ran's attacks.

Leone:" D-Did he do that?!" she asked in shock

Budo had a frown on his face.

Budo:" It seems he did it instinctively." he said.

Ran:" There's a scary power hidden deep inside that kid." he said with a calm smile.

Mihawk simply starred as Garp sighed.

Garp:" So you really were born with it." he said as he appeared to be not surprised by it and was expecting it to happen.

Y/n:" L-Luffy, you too?!?" he asked in shock.

???:" IF YOU CAN'T WITHSTAND IT, STAY BACK!!! DON'T THINK OF HIM AS A KID!!!!" he yelled.

He has four X-shaped scars on his face and two on his neck, a split, curling mustache and brown flowing hair, reaching down to his shoulders. He has no pupil in his left eye. His Imperial coat, draped on his shoulders like a cape, is more elaborate than the ones worn by other high-ranking officers, and the stripes across his cap are in a zig-zag pattern. Underneath his coat he sports an outfit reminiscent of those worn by naval officers in the 1600's, composed of a loose shirt with rope-like ornaments on it and suit pants.

 Underneath his coat he sports an outfit reminiscent of those worn by naval officers in the 1600's, composed of a loose shirt with rope-like ornaments on it and suit pants

- Doberman, Vice-Admiral of the Imperial Capital -

Doberman:"  HE'S THE SON OF DRAGON THE REVOLUTIONARY!!! LITTLE WONDER HE POSSESS THIS INNATE POWER!!!" he warned the Imperial forces.

Imperial soldier:" V-Vice-Admiral Doberman!!" he said shock.

Doberman:" THAT BOYS MUST NOT SURVIVE THIS BATTLE!!! IF HE DOES, HE'LL BECOME A GRAVE THREAT TO US IN THE FUTURE!!!!" he yelled.

Emporio Ivankov then turned to Luffy.

Emporio Ivankov:" That some power!!! Where'd you learn to do that?!?!" he asked in shock while running over and beating down the Imperial soldiers in his and Luffy's way.

Luffy:" Huh?!? What power?!?!" he asked in confusion.

Emporio Ivankov:" Never mind!!" he yelled.

Emporio Ivankov:( He doesn't know!!! It's still a hidden power for now, but that explains why people are so drawn to him!! Well the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!!! Right, Dragon?!?!) he thought in his head still trying to process the revelation of Luffy's Conquer Haki awakening.

The Imperial soldiers were seen sorrounding Najenda as Najenda activated the Sandevistan and ran them over completely.

Najenda then activate the Anti-Gravitational Force and causing massive craters to appear in the battlefield.