Chapter 58

The Imperial soldiers were in awe as Y/n managed to free himself from the Sea Prism Stone cuffs.

Imperial soldiers:" FIRE FIST Y/N IS FREE!!!!!" they yelled in fear.

Rebels:" STRAW HAT IS AMAZING!!!!!! HE SET Y/N FREE!!!!!" they yelled.

Inmates:" AFTER ALL THOSE IMPOSSIBLE STUNTS BACK AT IMPEL DOWN, HE FINALLY DID IT!!!" they yelled.

Emporio Ivankov was brought to tears seeing this.

Emporio Ivankov:" I KNEW LIFE WAS FULL OF MIRACLES!!!!" he yelled.

Y/n was now flying down with Luffy as they both landed on the ground of the battlefield.

Y/n:" KEEP YOUR GUARD UP, LUFFY!!!" he yelled.

Luffy:" OKAY!!!" he yelled.

Y/n:" CAN YOU STILL FIGHT?!?" he asked.

Luffy:" OF COURSE!!!" he yelled while panting.

The Imperial soldiers were seen running up towards the two brothers with their blades and firearms.

Imperial Captain:" Y/n's the Logia user of the Mera Mera no Mi!!!!! Don't let him get away!!!!" the yelled.

Y/n:" I never dreamed for once....... that you would've brought me to tears. Thanks, Luffy!!" he yelled with a smirk.

Luffy:" HAHAHA!!!! I couldn't have done it without that Najenda woman's help!!!!" he said happily.

The Imperial soldiers sorrounded both of the siblings and started firing their bullets at them.

Only for a pipe to start spinning towards all of the bullets and deflected them all at the same time right back at the owners.

Sabo then grabbed his pipe and smirked.

Sabo:" Oi, why are you both leaving me out?!?" he asked angrily.

Luffy:" LOOK, Y/N THAT'S THE PIPE GUY THAT WAS TROWING GROUNDS AT THE EMPIRE!!!!" he yelled happily as he pointed at Sabo.

Y/n and Sabo eyes made contact with each other.

Y/n then walked up to Sabo and Sabo did the same.

The two starred at each other for a while before Y/n raised his right hand and Sabo raised his left hand.

Then the both of them then fist pump as Luffy was confused by this.

The elder brothers just stayed quiet for a while as they both nodded to each other.

Y/n:" Who's up for some gator?" he asked as he took on his fighting stance as he activated his Logia abilities.

Sabo:" You're the fire man, start cooking." he said with a serious tone as Luffy eyes widen with sparkles as his eyes went teary realizing who was actually Sabo just from that interaction alone.

" he said with a serious tone as Luffy eyes widen with sparkles as his eyes went teary realizing who was actually Sabo just from that interaction alone