Chapter 21

Akame and the others are in the unexplored territory...... It has been 3 years since their arrival in Arabasta.

.

.

.

Akame was now seen eating onigiri on top of a hill of a desert before she sensed something moving under the sand.

Akame got out her Murasame as a giant centipede emerge from there.

Akame coated her blade in Armament Haki and generated n energy slash cutting the beast in half and creating a huge shockwave. Akame then put away her sword as she looked up at the bright sky.

Akame:( I wonder where Y/n went.) she thought in her head as Y/n wasn't still back.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile back at the Spice Bean, Y/n and Smoker were seen starring at each other waiting for the first one to make a move.

Civilian:" Did you hear that? He's one of Night Raid's member." he said fearfully.

Civilian 2:" I've heard of this Captain Smoker too." he said fearfully.

Y/n:" So? What now?" he asked with a smirk with his legs crossed.

Smoker:" Give yourself up." he told Y/n.

Y/n:" Sorry. Can't do that...." he said with a smirk on his face and a calm look on his eyes.

Smoker:" I'm looking for another criminal right now. I'm not interested in your head." he said with a serious tone.

Y/n:" Then let me go." he said with a laid back tone.

Smoker:" As long as I'm a Captain of the Imperial Capital and you're still a criminal I can't do that." he said with a serious tone as smoke started coming out of his body.

Y/n:" That's a dumb reason. Can't we try to get along?" he asked with a smirk.

And before a confrontation could've happened the yelling of someone could've been heard.

Luffy:" YAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! ROCKET!!!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled as he bursted his way into the restaurant and struck Smoker on the back.

Smoker:" ARGH!!!!!" he then ended up striking Y/n aswell as the two Logia users ended up crashing through several houses.

Luffy then started yelling in joy as he made it to the restaurant.

Luffy:" AAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! A RESTAURANT!!!!!!! I'M STARVING!!!!!!! MISTER! FOOD!!! FOOD!!! FOOD!!!!" he yelled with joy as he sat at the table with a huge grin on his face.