Chapter 10

'The Great Canal' total length: 2,500 Km. In order to complete this, the Capital used the efforts of 1,000,000 people. As a result it took 7 years to complete. As the people took on many of the responsabilities, dissatisfaction towards the Capital increased. In long run, however, the Canal proved to be very useful for commerce. And the Capital gained a lot of power because of its opening. Used by the Emperor as a cruise ship..... The Ryuusen's completion is also a unk.

 The Ryuusen's completion is also a unk

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n was now seen walking around the ship wearing a Imperial Capital soldier outift and drinking beer.

Y/n:( Pretty fancy.) he thought in his head as he noticed the people having the party.

His Observation Haki activated as Y/n sensed Bulat behind him.

Bulat:" You're a apprentice that come from a mid class family who is a bit nervous due to extravagance of the capital. Don't forget your cover." he said.

Y/n:" Yeah, Yeah whatever you said." he said with a bored look on his face.

Y/n:( There are so many people on the shore. It's possible the Night Raid Imposters will attack here but.... There are so many people here and the gramps we have to protect is sorrounded by Imperial Capital Guards.) he thought in his head.

Y/n was now in the self service room, carrying a plate of food on his head while another plate he was carrying on his hands causing many Imperial Guards to sweatdrop at his gluttony.

Y/n stepped outside and started eating his food.

Y/n:( This way it should be impossible for him to be assassinated, right? I guess coming here was a mistake.) he thought in his head as Bulat grab some bread from Y/n's plate and started eating while maintaining his invisibility.

Bulat:" My invisibility will give me the upper hand. We have no idea whether the enemy will do something similar, right?" he asked while eating the bread.