Flame Emperor: Grand Fall Part 2#

Several Pirate ship were seen roaming the seas of the world under the orders of Shiki and causing massive battles and destruction through many Islands in the search for Y/n, every island that was affiliated to the Night Raid was raided and destroyed as the the civilians were doing their best to survive  the ruthless attacks.

Shiki had a frown on his face as he coated his blade in Armament Haki and jumped out his ship and swong an energy Haki slash at an Island splitting in half.

Shiki then used his Devil Fruit to fly into the air avoiding falling into the sea.

Shiki gritted his teeth.

Shiki:" Come out to play already you can't hide for long. I couldn't have Roger, but I would mold you to be 'him' instead and you WILL listen to what I have to say......" he said, since he couldn't get Roger to join him, he could've instead aimed for his son. Knowing that just like his father since he was affiliated with many Islands during his escape from the Empire 3 years ago. The storms he could've brought were immeasurable.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Few days later, a group of rebels aided by Rayleigh were seen looking through a destroyed Island for the survivors.

Sabo had a frown on his face and clentched his fists in anger.

Sabo:" What in the world is going on?" he asked in anger as he saw a teddy bear laying on the floor destroyed.

Y/n had a frown on his face aswell until he heard coughing which made him turn his head and run towards the sound.

Y/n picked up and trew away the debris freeing an elderly man from losing oxygen and getting crushed.

Rayleigh slid down and went to check up on him.

Rayleigh placed his hand on the elderly man chest.

Y/n:" He needs a doctor, quick!!!" he said, until Rayleigh grabbed him by the wrist pulling him right back.

Rayleigh:" One of his lungs is punctured. He won't make it to the hospital in this state." he said.

Rayleigh placed Y/n's right hand on the elderly man chest.

Rayleigh:" These hands aren't just made for combat. Haki isn't just a weapon to use for combat, kiddo. Watch." he said as he his hands started glowing light green causing the elderly man to start gasping for air and opening his eyes fully.

Y/n eyes widen as he stepped back in shock.

Y/n:" H-How did you.. do that?" he wondered.

Rayleigh:" Just as you use Conqueror's Haki to knock down people....... You can use it to give a surge of energy to these people..... Giving strength to their spirit." he said as he picked up the elderly man and carried him bridal style.

Rayleigh then walked towards Y/n and handed him the old man.

Rayleigh:" Now you can have this man treated." he said.

Y/n:" Hold on!!! Me take him?!? But, I've gotta go after the guys who trashed the Islands affiliated to us!" he said with a look of determination on his face.

Rayleigh then pat his shoulder.

Rayleigh:" Don't waste your time. You'd be like a straight cat trying to jump high enough to swat down a crow. And when that cat falls he falls hard. Right now just focus on saving lives even if it's only one. There'll be plenty of time for fighting trust me. And try not to bend his chest while you're carrying him." he said as he walked past Y/n and made a huge leap in the air and landed on another zone of the Island.