Chapter 53

Luffy was now seen running towards Y/n's direction, but his path was stopped by Mihawk.

Luffy:" I don't have time to fight someone that strong!!! I'M HERE TO SAVE Y/N!!!!" he yelled as he made a superhuman leap jumped over Mihawk and started running forward inside the crowd of Imperial Soldiers, Pirates and Rebels.

Mihawk however used his Advanced Observation Haki and pin pointed where Luffy was at.

Mihawk swong his blade generating a small green energy slash and struck Luffy despite the rubber man being far away from him.

Luffy coughed blood out of his mouth as he flew back and crashed through several buildings.

Mihawk:" You're not out of range yet." he said with a blank expression on his face.

Luffy:" O-Ow!!  H-He cut me!!" he yelled pain.

Mihawk then jumped towards Luffy and attempted to stab him, only for Luffy to move out the way.

Luffy slide back as he started panting, until the two New Kama rebels came to his aid.

New Kama Rebel:" Out of the way Straw Hat!! We'll stop him!!! Hawkeye!!! Do you remeber us?!?" he asked in anger.

New Kama Rebel 2:" We challenged you in the past and lost! But now we're New Kamas and we're a lot stronger!!!" he yelled.

However they both didn't last a second as Mihawk blitzed them without even trying.

Mihawk:" I never bother to remember the faces of trash." he said with a blank expression on his face angering Luffy.

Luffy then jumped in the air and prepared his attack.

Luffy:" GOMU GOMU NO JET BAZOO-" he then stopped as all of the sudden, he awakened his Observation Haki and saw a glimpse of what Mihawk would've done to him if he completed his attack.

Luffy ended instead slamming his punches on the ground creating huge craters.

Luffy:" That was close! He would've cut me to pieces if I'd attacked!!!" he said as Mihawk tilted his head.