Chapter 61

Everyone was shocked by Shanks presence at Baterilla as both Garp and Sengoku were angered.

Garp:" Shanks?!? He's the one who dragged Luffy into the life of piracy!!!" he yelled angrily.

Imperial Soldiers:" IT'S THE RED-HAIRED PIRATES!!!!! THEY SCUFFLE WITH ANOTHER EMPEROR, KAIDO, WAS ONLY YESTERDAY!!!! AND HE'S HERE ALREADY!!!" they yelled in fear.

Shanks ended up grabbing the Straw Hat he  gave to Luffy as he starred at it in silence.

Shanks:" BUGGY!!! GIVE THAT TO LUFFY!!!!" he yelled as he trew the Straw Hat to Buggy who catched it with a look of shock on his face.

Buggy:" Huh?!? Your Straw Hat?!?" he asked in confusion.

Shanks:" I have a treasure map I want to give to you." he said with a smile.

Buggy:" R-Really?!?! Hold on!!! I'll take it to him right now!!!" he yelled as he flew off, however first he had to find where Luffy was since the Heart Pirates left as soon as Shanks showed up.

Lucky Roux:" Boss!!! It's been 10 years since you last saw Luffy!!! Shouldn't you go see him?!?!" he asked.

Shanks:" I wish I could." he said with a calm smile on his face.

.

.

.

.

.

- 10 years ago -

Shanks:" Do me a favor....... Keep this hat safe for me... Promise that you'll give it back to me someday.... When you've become a great pirate." he said with a calm smile on his face as he placed the Straw Hat on Luffy's head.

" he said with a calm smile on his face as he placed the Straw Hat on Luffy's head

.

.

.

.

.

Shanks:" But..... to see him now.... would violate our agreement. Right, Luffy?" he said as he started making his way into the battlefield causing the Imperial soldiers to scatter.

Budo:" DAMN YOU RED-HAIRED!!!!! YOU LET DRAGON AND ROGER'S SONS ESCAPE!!!" he said with wrath.

Esdeath's body ended up reforming from the Haki energy slash of Shanks as she then froze most of the Sea.

Lucky Roux eyes widen.

Lucky Roux:" THEY'RE AFTER THE REVOLUTIONARY BATTLE ARMY SHIP!!!!! THE WHOLE SEA IS GONNA FREEZE OVER!!!!" he yelled.

Ran took the opportunity that Ben Beckman had his eyes off him to fly towards where the submarine of the Heart Pirates was and started firing beams under the water.

Ben:" Damn it!!! He's still not done!!!" he yelled.

???:"  They keep attacking to the very end!!!" he yelled.