Rebel:" HEY!!! STOP THAT!! CALM DOWN FIRE FIST!!!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!?!? LEONE AND NAJENDA ARE ALREADY-" he was then interrupted by swirls of flames being trown in his direction as he barely managed to dodge it.

Y/n:" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!" he yelled as he continued causing destruction as his brothers and sisters from the Revolutionary Army were trying their best to stop him.

Rebel:" HE'S UNCONTROLLABLE!!!! Y/N STOP!!!" she yelled.

Mine, Akame, Sabo and Koala were seen sitting after they buried Leone's body.

Mine appeared worried as she then spoke up.

Mine:" What will happen if we leave him alone?" she asked in a worried tone.

Sabo:" Simply put..... He'll blow up the Island and drown himself in the process." he said with a frown on his face as Mine eyes widen as she looked down in sadness.

Akame was seen holding Y/n's hat in silence as another explosion happened.

Y/n was seen panting as flames were burning down the trees around him.

Y/n:"...................... Where am I........ Maybe it was a dream......" he said as he closed his eyes before remembering all the faces of his comrades from the Night Raid that perished.

" he said as he closed his eyes before remembering all the faces of his comrades from the Night Raid that perished

Y/n clentched his teeth as he held his head in pain.

Y/n:" AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" he yelled as tears kept coming out his eyes.

Y/n ended up falling back and rolling on the ground as flames kept erupting from his body and causing great destruction around him.

Y/n:" GET OUT!!!! GET OUT!!!!!" he yelled as his flames kept on burning.

Y/n then ran up to a mountain punched it shattering it into pieces as he remembered Budo punching through Leone's chest.

Y/n:" STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled as he held his head in pain unleashing his Conqueror's Haki on the sea creating great havoc.

Y/n:" GET AWAY!!!! GET AWAY!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled as he then picked up a whole mountain with his bare hands and launched it into the sea

Koala eyes widen as Sabo decided it was time to stop Y/n before he ends up attacking them aswell.