Part 138 - Broken mirror 26 He is playing ambiguous

At noon, He Yang left in a hurry and returned to Nancheng with his secretary.

Xu Chengyan went to the studio, and when he came to the lounge, he felt a little uncomfortable for a while.

Xiao Cheng came over and looked around, but he didn't see He Yang, so he asked, "Where's Uncle Xiaoyang?"

"He's back and wants to work." Xu Chengyan fell asleep and couldn't help rubbing Xiao Cheng's chubby cheeks.

Xiao Cheng also raised his head obediently, allowing Xu Chengyan to rub his face in various ways, and then asked, "When will Uncle Xiao Yang come over?"

Xu Chengyan thought for a while, but still said, "I won't come."

He Yang wanted to work, and he also wanted to film, so neither of them had time.

So it is better to separate for now, and then go back to find He Yang when he is finished.

In any case, he is only a few months away from finishing the development, but it is still very fast.

Xu Chengyan was still thinking about things in his heart, and he was a little distracted, and unknowingly took out his mobile phone.

When Xu Chengyan reacted again, he had already opened the dialog with He Yang.

The chat history is very concise, Xu Chengyan stared at the interface for a long time, and still sent a message.

However, there was no reply from He Yang, presumably because he was still on the road and it was inconvenient to reply.

So Xu Chengyan put down the phone and ignored it.

Until evening, He Yang returned the news.

Xu Chengyan took a look at the phone and found that He Yang sent a photo.

In the photo, a small glass fish tank is placed on the table with a chubby little goldfish inside.

Not far from the fish tank, Xiao Wen was still lying on the table, staring at the fish tank, as if curious.

Xu Chengyan looked at the photo and called He Yang back.

When the call was connected, Xu Chengyan asked, "Have you bought a goldfish?"

He Yang hummed and reminded: "Extra points."

Xu Chengyan laughed and said, "You can take care of the goldfish first."

"good."

Xu Chengyan thought of Xiao Wen in the photo again, and said, "Let's find a separate place for the fish tank, with Xiao Wen by the side."

"I will look at Xiaowen and Qiqi." He Yang glanced at Xiaowen on the table, "I won't be raised to death this time."

"Ok."

For a while, the two fell silent, and no one spoke.

Xu Chengyan held the phone and suddenly didn't know what to talk about.

I want to say anything, but it doesn't feel right.

If you say too much, it will be very disturbing.

In the end, Xu Chengyan still said, "Then you should be busy first."

The other end of the phone should get down, "Get some rest early."

call ended.

At the weekend, a new actor joined the group to replace Gu Nian's role.

The new actor is young, he is also a college student, and he is very sunny.

As for Gu Nian...

Xu Chengyan never saw each other since the last time he got off the medicine at the hotel.