Part 50 - Compensation

The first floor calmed down in an instant.

Everyone looked at the direction of the stairs and the man go downstairs step by step.

The man was dressed in black and his face was cold. He glanced around the first floor. After seeing the fragments of the vase on the ground, he frowned.

No one in the hall made a sound and dared not touch mold.

The man looked at the fragments on the ground, and the pressure was getting lower and lower all over his body.

Qin Zhou stood next to the vase, lowering his head slightly, holding a fragment of the vase in his hand, and unconsciously tightened.

The director beside him smiled and said carefully, "Mr. He, I'm sorry..."

"He was cheap and accidentally broke the vase..." The director looked carefully at the little star beside him and quickly scolded, "Apologize!"

The man ignored the director, just looked at Qin Zhou and asked again, "What's going on?"

Qin Zhou then raised his head and replied, "The vase is broken."

"This is my favorite vase." The man frowned slightly, "You broke it."

The man's voice still sounds a little unhappy, as if he was not satisfied with the vase being damaged.

"I don't know." Qin Zhou looked at the shelf next to him and said lightly, "I didn't do it."

There were a lot of people at the stairs just now. Someone may accidentally hit the shelf to break the vase.

Unfortunately, the vase just fell next to him, and some of them couldn't explain it clearly.

Qin Zhou: "It should be that others accidentally touched the shelf before the vase fell off."

But when the director heard this, he immediately scolded, "Why don't you admit what you broke! I think you are cheap!"

In addition to the director, there were also people in the crowd who echoed in a low voice, "Qin Zhou was standing over there just now, and he touched it..."

"I also saw Qin Zhou stretch out his hand, and the vase fell..."

The director looked at the man again and said in a low voice, "Mr. He, don't be angry. This man's newcomer is ignorant. We will definitely--"

It's just that the director was interrupted by the man before he finished speaking.

He Yang: "The shooting has been cancelled."

"Ah?" The director was stunned and said, "Mr. He, but this time Mr. Yuan asked us to come here..."

"I'll tell him on Yuan Lie's side." He Yang's tone cooled down, "This shooting has been cancelled."

The director wanted to say something more, but he was pulled away by the deputy director.

"I'm leaving." The deputy director sighed, and the conductor began to pack up.

The scenes and equipment only arranged on the first floor can only be demolished.

Qin Zhou also turned around and planned to leave with the shooting team.

It was only Qin Zhou's footsteps when he heard the voice of a man--

"I didn't say you could go." He Yang looked at the young man and said slowly, "The vase is broken. I will compensate."

Qin Zhou could only stop, hold the vase fragments in his hand and wait aside.

In the hall, the staff moved everything back.