Part 77 - Favorite Zhouzhou

It's past 11 p.m.

Qin Zhou looked at the direction of the door without any movement.

And outside, the knock on the door continues.

Qin Zhou got up, walked over, and looked at the cat's eye.

Then Qin Zhou opened the door.

"Why did you come here?"

As soon as Qin Zhou finished speaking, he saw the figure outside the door turned upside down towards him.

Qin Zhou took the opportunity to reach out and catch it, and then smelled the heavy smell of wine on the other party.

"Hold it." He Yang rested on the young man's shoulder.

Qin Zhou took people into the room and closed the door.

It's just that Qin Zhou put the man on the sofa and was about to leave, his wrist was held.

He Yang leaned over again, as if he wanted to hug.

Qin Zhou pushed away the man slightly and said slowly, "You smell of wine. Don't touch me."

Only then did He Yang let go of his hand and leaned his eyes close to the sofa pillow.

Qin Zhou poured a cup of hot water and asked, "Why did you drink?"

He Yang opened his eyes and whispered, "Go out and get together for a while."

"Drink less." Qin Zhou put the water glass on the table without any more care. He returned to bed and lay down.

He Yang got up and took a shower in the bathroom again.

After coming out of the bathroom, He Yang came to the bedside and held the person on the bed in his arms.

He Yang took the young man's hand and whispered, "I saw the hot search."

"What kind of hot search?" Qin Zhou asked subconsciously.

"You went out with Su Tang." He Yang lowered his head slightly.

Qin Zhou: "She went to the interview, but I didn't go to the restaurant."

He Yang didn't speak again, just held the young man's hand tightly.

After a long time, He Yang said, "Move me and live with me."

"No, it's good now." Qin Zhou put his mobile phone next to him and said, "I have a job tomorrow and I won't do it tonight."

"Yes." He Yang answered and continued to hug the people in his arms quietly.

*

The next day, Qin Zhou got up and changed his clothes. The man who came to bed again said, "Remember to close the doors and windows when you leave."

Qin Zhou went out.

The babysitter car has been waiting outside the community. Qin Zhou walked towards the gate of the community.

Qin Zhou didn't wear a coat because he saw the weather forecast saying that it would be sunny today when he went out.

However, it was still a little cold in the morning. Qin Zhou quickly came to the car, which made me feel better.

Qin Zhou leaned against the back of the chair to rest first, and the assistant next to him also quickly handed over the breakfast.

Qin Zhou took a breakfast photo and posted a microblog.

[Qin Zhou: Another day to go to work]

Just a few seconds after Qin Zhou's Weibo was posted, a comment appeared--