Part 78 - Never a Double

The scene of the car accident was in chaos.

Jiang Lin held the man in his arms, and his mind was blank. He didn't know what to do at all.

Until one hand stretched out next to him, he took Qin Zhou away.

Jiang Lin subconsciously raised his head and saw that it was He Yang.

He Yang hugged the young man, but the young man still opened his eyes numbly and did not respond at all.

"Feast?" He Yang shouted softly.

The young man still didn't respond, and his lips moved slightly, as if he was talking about something.

He Yang lowered his head slightly and heard the voice of the young man--

"Sorry...sorry..."

The young people keep repeating these three words. drama master

——————————————

TV Series Plot Introduction_TV Series Diversity Plot Introduction_Movie Plot Analysis_Star Profile_Drama Master https:///

The drama master provides you with the latest TV drama plot introduction, TV series diversity plot introduction, movie plot analysis, and celebrity profile.

Welcome to collect. I hope to enter your favorites!

*

Private hospital.

The doctor has finished the examination of Qin Zhou, but he was not injured.

However, Qin Zhou still did not move. Obviously, he opened his eyes, but Qin Zhou seemed to be completely isolated from the outside world and completely disappeared.

The doctor found He Yang and asked gently, "Did the patient suffer any stimulation before?"

He Yang was silent for a moment and replied, "There has been a car accident before."

The doctor suggested: "Master He, it's better to see a psychologist and spend more time with him."

"Okay." He Yangying came down.

He Yang came outside the ward and saw the young man in the room sitting on the bed, looking out of the window, and didn't know what he was thinking.

He Yang walked over, half squatted in front of the young man, took his hand, and whispered, "Feast."

The young man seemed to have not heard it.

After a long time, the young man reacted after knowing it, slowly lowered his head and looked at He Yang.

Those beautiful peach blossom eyes were still a little wet. The young man blinked and tears slipped down.

He Yang stretched out his hand and rubbed his fingertips against the corners of the young man's eyes.

"Don't cry."

He Yang slowly wiped his tears.

But there are more and more tears, and I can't stop them.

The young man blushed and whispered over and over again, "I'm sorry... I'm sorry..."

He Yang got up, hugged the young man in his arms, put his palm on his back and patted him little by little. He comforted, "It's okay."

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." The young man was still apologizing and fell into a nightmare. Some of them couldn't come out.

He Yang comforted him for a long time until the young man was so tired that he fell asleep that he left.