Part 33 - What's the use of belated affection?

On the 30th day after Xu Chengyan's death, He Yang finally went to the cemetery.

The car was parked outside the cemetery. He Yang looked outside the window and didn't get off the car.

The cemetery is deserted, and it is full of cold tombstones.

Xu Chengyan's ashes were buried in the ground.

He Yang habitually touched the wooden card in his pocket and slowly asked, "Is it April Fool's Day today?"

Uncle Zhou sat in the front row. Although he didn't know why Master He suddenly asked this, he still replied, "No, April Fool's Day has passed for a month."

The car calmed down. After a long time, He Yang said, "Go back first."

Uncle Zhou was surprised and asked, "Can't Master He go down and have a look?"

Uncle Zhou already knows about Mr. Xu's death. Mr. Xu's tombstone is here.

"No, I'll go." He Yang closed his eyes and leaned against the pillow. "Go to the bar."

Uncle Zhou had to drive He Yang to the bar.

When He Yang came to the bar box, it was lively inside.

The light in the box is a little dim, young men and women are smulating with each other in the corner, and the game table is also full of people.

"Master He!"

"Master He is coming too!"

"Every one is all! Just right!"

Shen Xiuzhu was also sitting on the sofa in the box.

The man sitting next to Shen Xiuzhu consciously gave up his seat and let He Yang sit over.

He Yang went over and sat in the empty seat.

Someone shouted on the other side of the game table, "Do you come and play?"

"No more play." He Yangman narrowed casually.

Someone next to him opened a new bottle of red wine and poured a glass and handed it to He Yang.

He Yang held the glass and listened quietly to the bustle around his ears.

There is still a little noise in the box, but He Yang can always hear the vibration of his mobile phone, like a phone call.

However, when He Yang took out his mobile phone, the screen homepage was clean and there were no unreceived calls. It seemed that everything was just his hallucination.

He Yang simply put his mobile phone on the table and didn't care about it anymore.

The excitement in the box continued until 12 o'clock in the middle of the night.

Chi Yi got off the game table and said to He Yang, "How did He Shao plan for the evening? Do you want to stay overnight?"

He Yang didn't answer, but just lowered his head slightly and looked at the glass in his hand. It seemed that he didn't hear it.

At this moment, someone came to He Yang and patted gently on the man's shoulder.

He Yang looked up and faintly saw a figure in front of him in a dim light.

The figure is a little familiar. He wears a gray coat and thin-framed glasses.

He Yang: "Feast?"

The man was stunned, frowned slightly, and shouted, "He Yang."

When He Yang heard the voice, he could see clearly that the person in front of him was Shen Xiuzhu.

He Yang closed his eyes and rubbed his eyebrows, and because he was drunk, his mind was still a little confused.