Part 131 - Broken Mirror 19 Don't you like Mr. ?

At this moment, the young man was looking at him tenderly, with a smile in those beautiful peach blossom eyes, exactly the same as in his memory.

The young man was leaning against the sink, the shirt on his body was still loose, and a large part of his collarbone was exposed. The hem of the shirt only covered the base of the thigh, and there was nothing under the shirt to cover.

"Yanyan." He Yang stepped forward, his voice still a little hoarse: "Get dressed."

He Yang came to the youth and planned to fasten the buttons on the youth's shirt.

It's just that when He Yang was tying the buttons, the young man reached out and held He Yang's hand.

"Sir." The young man leaned forward a little, and his body almost pressed against the man, and asked softly, "Doesn't you like me like this, sir?"

The young man raised his head slightly, and because he had just taken a shower, his face was still flushed, and his lips were also very rosy, which looked particularly attractive.

Looking at the young man in his arms, He Yang couldn't help but stretch out his hand, took off the young man's thin-rimmed glasses, and looked at the familiar pair of peach blossom eyes.

like.

However, He Yang still looked away, put the glasses on the sink, touched the young man's back and patted lightly, and said in a low voice, "Okay, stop playing."

He Yang touched the young man's head and felt the coolness in the palm of his hand, frowned slightly, and said, "I didn't blow dry my hair."

But the young man leaned lazily in the man's arms and put his arms around the man's waist, "Help me, sir."

The young man's voice was still soft, as if he was acting like a spoiled child.

He Yang's eyes darkened instantly, and his Adam's apple rolled up and down.

"Stand still." He Yang removed his hand from his waist and took the hairdryer next to him to help dry his hair.

The young man also stood quietly, bowing his head slightly.

In no time, the hair is blow-dried.

He Yang put the hair dryer aside, and when he inadvertently lowered his head, he suddenly glanced at the young man's lower body and found that he was not even wearing underwear.

He Yang asked: "Where are the underwear?"

The young man shook his head and said, "I didn't take it."

The young man stepped forward again with a smile on his face, hugged the man's waist, and asked again, "Do you like it, sir?"

He Yang's breathing became a little rough, but he still maintained the last trace of rationality and slightly increased his tone: "Yanyan, don't make trouble."

The young man was stunned, his hand on the man's waist fell unconsciously, and said softly, "Sir, I didn't make trouble..."

The young man lowered his eyes, and the expression on his face was still a little lost.

He Yang reacted instantly, lowered his head and leaned over, put one hand on the young man's waist, and touched the young man's face with the other hand, and explained, "I didn't mean that."

"Sir..." The young man opened his eyes, his peach blossom eyes were wet, and he looked extremely pitiful.

The young man stretched out his hand, grabbed the corner of the man's clothes, and said meekly, "I'm already... very good."