Part 17 - Seafood Allergies

The next day, He Yang took Shen Xiuzhu to the house on the south coast of the Yangtze River.

The house is a little empty, but it is well taken care of. The bookshelf is full of potted plants, and there are many flowers on the terrace. There is even a room, which has been transformed into a garden room.

Shen Xiuzhu came outside the garden room and looked inside through the glass. "There is actually a garden room. It's really beautiful."

He Yang looked at the garden room and said casually, "Xu Chengyan did it."

"Did he do it?" Shen Xiuzhu was a little surprised and laughed again, "It's good."

Shen Xiuzhu smiled, then came to the door, opened the door and walked in.

The fragrance of flowers came to his face. Shen Xiuzhu smelled the fragrance, but suddenly lowered his head, coughed violently, supported the door with one hand, and covered his chest tightly.

Shen Xiuzhu's face was still a little painful, as if he couldn't breathe.

He Yang reacted quickly, quickly helped Shen Xiuzhu to the sofa beside him, and skillfully took out a box of medicine in Shen Xiuzhu's coat pocket.

Shen Xiuzhu took the medicine, and his face eased. He was a little embarrassed and said, "Sorry, I feel a little uncomfortable..."

"Maybe I'm allergic..." Shen Xiuzhu still looks a little weak.

He Yang took a look at the garden house and frowned, "Are allergic to pollen?"

"I don't know." Shen Xiuzhu shook his head and smiled, "It's okay to meet potted plants or something. Maybe there are more flowers in the garden room, so I can't stand it."

He Yang: "I will clear the garden room."

"Thank you." Shen Xiuzhu narrowed and smiled, got up again, and said, "I'll go to another room."

He Yang stopped Shen Xiuzhu's movements and slowly said, "There are potted plants in other rooms."

He Yang: "When the potted plants are cleared, I'll bring you again."

"Okay."

He Yang left with Shen Xiuzhu and sent Shen Xiuzhu back to the hotel before returning to the apartment.

When He Yang went back, the room was quiet, as if no one was there.

Until He Yang came to the bedroom, he saw a figure sitting on the terrace.

The sun was setting outside. Xu Chengyan sat alone on the terrace outside and looked at the river view outside, a little absent-minded.

The south coast is opposite the river. From this perspective, you can just see the rich community.

He Yang took a look at the figure on the terrace and said lightly, "Put up the potted plants on the south coast of the Yangtze River before next week. Shen Xiuzhu is a little allergic."

Xu Chengyan looked at the river and wanted to say something, but finally he didn't say anything.

After a long time, I had some difficulty in pronounced a syllable: "Okay."

For a while, he liked growing flowers and began to toss around all kinds of potted plants.

It's not enough to toss around the potted plants in the apartment, so I began to toss around Mr. Other Houses. Mr. I also gave him the keys to the empty house, no matter how he arranged it.

His favorite is the decoration of the suite on the south coast of the Yangtze River.

He prepared for a long time and specially made a garden room there. Until now, he has also been there once a week to take care of the flowers himself.