Part 32 - Live with Pain

Qiqi insisted on waiting for another person to get off the bus.

But it waited by the door for a long time, but it still didn't wait for the man to appear, and he was a little confused.

Qiqi got up, circled around the car, and shouted at the car from time to time, but no one still ignored it.

He Yang withdrew his sight and turned back to the villa.

He Yang came to the recuperation room and saw the middle-aged man in the wheelchair.

There were some vicissitudes on his face. He sat alone by the window and looked outside the house.

When the middle-aged man heard the footsteps, he looked back and whispered, "Where's Ruan?"

"It's a beautiful day today, and Ruan should go out to take photos..." Middle-aged people were still immersed in memories and said, "Ruan said that you won't laugh every time you take photos, and you still--"

He Yang interrupted, "She's dead."

"Dead?" The middle-aged man was stunned. It took a long time before he realized and muttered, "Yes, Ruan has been away for seven years..."

"After she left, you don't like to take photos anymore..."

The memory in the middle-aged man's mind was still a little confused. He sorted out the memory in his mind little by little and asked, "What about the child you brought back last time?"

"Didn't he come with you?"

He Yang came over, stood next to the wheelchair, looked out of the window, and replied, "I died in the car accident."

"Died too?" Middle-aged people were surprised, "It's all dead..."

*

When He Yang came out of the recuperation room, he met the old housekeeper in the corridor.

The old housekeeper came over and asked, "Master He, do you want to hold a funeral for Mr. Xu?"

The housekeeper has just called Jiang Lin to confirm that Xu Chengyan has died, and Mr. Xu has not yet held a funeral.

And Mr. Xu was the first person to bring back to the old house. Although he was dead, he still had to do something to do.

"Mr. Xu has no parents. If Master He wants, he can be buried in the He family."

But when the man heard it, he just said coldly, "All dead."

"Don't mention him." He Yang's voice was very indifferent.

The housekeeper stopped talking, but nodded obediently and stopped mentioning Mr. Xu's matter.

He Yang turned back to the bedroom, sat alone on the balcony, and took out a bag of cigarettes from his pocket.

There are a lot of potted plants on the balcony, all of which were brought back by Xu Chengyan and the housekeeper.

I don't know what kind of species it is raised. Several potted plants have white flowers, and the fragrance is very strong.

He Yang squinted and looked at the garden in the yard, a little distracted.

Smoke was wrapped around the fingertips, and the cigarette butt burned shorter and shorter.

He Yang didn't react until his cigarette butt were burned to his fingers and extinguished the ashtray.

Then, rekindle another cigarette.

He Yang was on the balcony and watched the sky outside dark little by little until it was dark outside.

The ashtray was full of cigarette butts. He Yang leaned half against the lounge chair and closed his eyes, as if he had fallen asleep.