Part 88 - It's Strange

The man by the bed did not respond. He leaned down slightly and whispered, "Take medicine."

"I've taken it..." Qin Zhou was a little resistant and didn't want to take medicine very much. He retracted it to the quilt.

There were sharp pains in his head, and Qin Zhou was still very uncomfortable. He buried his head in the quilt, closed his eyes, and was ready to continue to sleep.

He Yang didn't leave. He stretched out his fingertips, pulled down the quilt a little, and rubbed his fingers on Qin Zhou's face.

"Feast." He Yang frowned and slightly aggravated his tone, "take medicine."

Qin Zhou was touched a little itchy, "Don't touch me."

Qin Zhou has no strength to think about whether it is a dream or a reality, and he just feels uncomfortable all over his body.

He Yang was still by the bedside and asked, "Then do you want something to eat?"

"No food." Qin Zhou shook his head and said in a muffled voice, "Get out."

Qin Zhou's voice still sounds a little hoarse.

He Yang looked at the young man in bed for a while and finally got up.

When Qin Zhou heard the sound of footsteps, he thought He Yang had left.

But soon, He Yang came back.

He Yang poured hot water and said, "take the medicine first."

The man on the bed did not respond and closed his eyes as if he had fallen asleep.

He Yang shouted again, "Feast?"

Qin Zhou was a little annoyed by the shout, "Don't disturb me..."

Qin Zhou was still very tired and even weak.

He Yang stretched out his hand and still picked up the man on the bed a little, took the water glass, and put it on Qin Zhou's mouth.

Qin Zhou had no choice but to take good medicine, and then got back into the quilt and turned his back to He Yang.

He Yang sat by the bed and patted Qin Zhou across the quilt.

Qin Zhou was very quiet when he slept, and his body curled up in a ball, as if he felt insecure.

Like a little hedgehog.

Obviously, he is too fragile, but he still has to erect sharp thorns to guard against people who are approaching.

He Yang accompanied him by the bed for a while and saw Qin Zhou fall asleep before getting up.

However, when He Yang was about to leave, he heard a slight movement behind him. Looking back, he found that Qin Zhou had taken off the quilt.

Qin Zhou lifted the quilt to his waist, and his upper body was exposed, as if it was a little hot.

He Yang frowned and walked over and covered the quilt.

Qin Zhou slept half a dream and half woke up. After noting the man's movement, he struggled in a daze and wanted to lift the quilt. "Hot..."

"I have a cold." He Yang's attitude was very tough, stuffing Qin Zhou's hands into the quilt.

Qin Zhou was still a little uncomfortable and said, "I'll just sleep..."

He Yang didn't make a sound, so he just lay down and hugged Qin Zhou tightly across the quilt to prevent the other party from moving.

Qin Zhou was wrapped in the quilt, hot and stuffy, "Hot..."

He Yang sighed softly, "You really... can't even take good care of yourself."