Part 93 - Bloody Storm

Before Qin Zhou officially entered Jianghu, the first issue of the variety show Fifteen Days came out.

The trailer of the first issue was full of gimmicks, specially blocking Pei Yuan's appearance with graffiti, and then cut in the surprise expression of the guests after seeing Pei Yuan to maintain a sense of mystery.

However, some fans already know that the mysterious guest is Pei Yuan, and they still cooperate with the program team to keep secrets.

When the first episode was officially broadcast, Qin Zhou also took time to go to the website to have a look.

The first episode begins with the scene of each guest going to the Netherlands.

Qin Zhou looked at it. Maybe it was because he recorded this type of variety show for the first time and had little experience. At that time, he did not perform well in front of the camera, so there were not many scenes cut in the later stage.

In the early stage, there were relatively few bullet subtitles, all of which were discussing the Dutch landscape.

Until Pei Yuan appeared, the screen was flashed.

[Pei Yuan's male god!!! I love Pei Yuan!!!]

[I haven't seen Pei Yuan for a long time! Go!]

[Reported by Pei Yuan's wife fans! Why is my husband so handsome!]

The screen was full of confessions from fans. Qin Zhou looked at the man on the screen without any special feeling.

Although he has seen all Pei Yuan's works, he doesn't chase stars and still doesn't like Pei Yuan that kind of fanatical.

The variety show is still playing.

The host asked the guests to draw lots, just in time Qin Zhou and Pei Yuan were in the same group.

[Ah, ah, ah! My new favorite wall is in a group with my true love male god! Double fans are perfect!]

[Envy! I also want to be with the male god!]

Qin Zhou sat in front of the computer and watched the first half of the variety show. He felt that his performance was regular, and the program team did not have malicious editing or anything. In the second half of the variety show, it was the home court between him and Pei Yuan.

Maybe it's because Pei Yuan's coffee position is large, so he gave Pei Yuan a lot of lenses during post-editing, even more lenses with him.

The task is to cook Chinese food with Pei Yuan, and he will collect the tastes of other guests.

Just as he went to ask about his taste, the post-production group added a line of small words next to him [Qin Zhou asked everyone, but forgot Mr. Pei?]

As soon as the picture turned, he came to the kitchen and reported to Pei Yuan.

"Mr. Li doesn't eat peppers, Brother Wang doesn't eat Sichuan peppercorn, and Sister Xiangxiang wants French fries... Mr. Pei doesn't eat shallots."

The post-production group of the program also added subtitles one by one [It turns out that Qin Zhou remembers Mr. Pei's taste!]

Chapter 3 Bloody Storm

After the first episode of the variety show, there was also a discussion about this matter on Weibo, which soon became a hot search.

[#PEI YUAN DOESN'T EAT GREEN ONIONS# I REMEMBER TOO! Pei male god doesn't eat shallots!]

[#PEI YUAN DOESN'T EAT GREEN ONIONS# SUDDENLY IT'S A LITTLE EASY TO KUGHT?????.]

[#PEI YUAN DOESN'T EAT GREEN ONIONS #ZHOUZHOU IS TOO CAREFUL! I can't believe I remember Pei Yuan's taste!]