Part 80 - I can accompany you too

Shen Xiuzhu's skin is still very white. He is naked in the upper body and walks towards the man step by step.

"The doctor said that I can do some exercise properly now." Shen Xiuzhu smiled, "including going to bed."

Shen Xiuzhu came to He Yang and slowly leaned down to approach him.

"I can also sleep with you."

Shen Xiuzhu stretched out his hand and touched the man's suit jacket with his fingertips, as if he wanted to untie it.

He Yang stretched out his hand and stopped Shen Xiuzhu's movements, "Put on your clothes."

Shen Xiuzhu did not leave. He still stood in front of He Yang and asked with a smile, "If you have known each other for so long, don't you want to have a try with me?"

"This is the first time I have."

After saying that, Shen Xiuzhu approached again, almost all his body was pasted on the man, wanting to kiss.

However, Shen Xiuzhu was pushed away before he could kiss him.

He Yang got up and walked to the door without saying anything.

Shen Xiuzhu looked at the man's back when he left, and shouted with some gaffe, "He Yang!"

He Yang did not stop, left the office directly and closed the door.

He Yang stayed outside, came to the window, and lit a cigarette.

Before long, there was a movement from the office.

He Yang looked up and saw Shen Xiuzhu coming out of it.

Shen Xiuzhu has put on his clothes, but his eyes are still a little red.

Shen Xiuzhu wrapped in an overcoat and looked at the man by the window.

The man leaned against the wall, and the scarlet on his fingertips flashed, and his expression was still cold.

Hearing the sound of footsteps, He Yang looked over slightly and whispered, "I have told the Shen family that you should go to the nursing home to rest for a period of time first."

Shen Xiuzhu looked at the man and suddenly said, "We have known each other for more than 20 years. Are you going to drive me out now?"

He Yang said casually, "It's just going out for a rest for a while."

"Because of Xu Chengyan?" Shen Xiuzhu asked.

He Yang did not answer.

"He is dead. You're looking for a double now." Shen Xiuzhu's eyes turned red, "Because of a double, you have to drive me away."

"Didn't you like me?" Shen Xiuzhu's tone was a little excited, "If I had stayed in those five years, we would have been together now, and there would be no Xu Chengyan--"

"Shen Xiuzhu." He Yang interrupted loudly, looked at Shen Xiuzhu, and said slowly, "Did you misunderstand something? I didn't like you before."

Maybe he used to be emotionally dull.

However, when Shen Xiuzhu was going abroad, he did not miss it.

It's just to send my younger brother next door abroad to study for five years.

If I really like a person, he will never see him for five years.

He Yang said, "I haven't come to you in those five years."

Shen Xiuzhu was stunned, lowered his eyes, and whispered, "That's my misunderstanding..."

Shen Xiuzhu also remembered that they rarely contacted him in those five years. Every time he took the initiative to find He Yang.