Part 8 - Shen Xiuzhu

Shanzhai goods.

Is he a knockoff?

Xu Chengyan looked at the strange young man, and the more she looked at it, the more she felt that they were very similar.

If you cover your face and just look at the figure and dress, they are almost the same.

And the biggest difference between him and that person is a face.

The facial features of the strange young man are very gentle, like a young master who is well-bred and elegant in every move.

Xu Chengyan turned his head sideways, looked at the cabin window beside him, and saw a pair of peach blossom eyes reflected by the window.

Compared with that young man, his facial features are sharper, but he looks softer because he wears glasses with a thin gold frame.

Xu Chengyan slowly raised his hand, almost trembling, and took off his glasses.

If he doesn't delve into some things, it doesn't mean he doesn't know.

I would rather pretend to deceive myself than break the peace.

Chi Yi, who was beside him, drank leisurely and sneered, as if mocking the embarrassment of the knockoffs.

"SHANZHAI PRODUCTS CAN'T COMPARE WITH AUTHENTIC PRODUCTS..." CHI YI SIGHED LIKE TO HIMSELF, BUT THE VOLUME OF THIS SENTENCE CAN JUST BE HEARD BY XU CHENGYAN.

Chi Yi took the glass and turned to He Yang.

"Cultivate bamboo!" Chi Yi said hello to the young man, "Why did he come so late?"

"There was a traffic jam on the way here, which was a little delayed." The young man smiled gently and looked at He Yang beside him, "But fortunately, it was in time for his birthday."

Xu Chengyan looked at the strange young man, and his mind was almost blank.

Xiuzhu.

Shen Xiuzhu...

Xu Chengyan withdrew his sight, turned around, looked at the blue sea, and forcibly diverted his attention.

Calm down.

Calm down.

Shen Xiuzhu is just an old friend of his husband. He hasn't come back for many years.

Therefore, now that Mr. and Shen Xiuzhu meet again, it is understandable that Mr.'s attitude towards Shen Xiuzhu is slightly special.

After all, I have known you for a long time.

It's okay.

Xu Chengyan closed his eyes and exhaled deeply.

It's just that he and Shen Xiuzhu collided into the style.

It doesn't matter.

It doesn't matter...

Xu Chengyan blew a sea breeze and gradually calmed down.

Jiang Lin was not far away. He Yang and Shen Xiuzhu looked at Xu Chengyan, who stood alone by the railing and blowing the cold wind, and finally walked towards Xu Chengyan.

"Sister-in-law?" Jiang Lin came over and asked carefully, "Are you all right?"

Xu Chengyan woke up and pulled a smile on his face, "I'm fine."

Jiang Lin was still not relieved when he saw Xu Chengyan like this, and asked, "The wind is strong outside. Do you want your sister-in-law to go first to have a rest?"